Zoom 505

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by prog7guitar, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prog7guitar

prog7guitar Member

Muti-effects/preamp pedal. 8 effects at a time, different pre amp settings, amp sims, tuner, etc etc. 1st generation Zoom 505. I dont have the adapter but the batteries last forever in this thing. $40

Attached Files:

2. Firebeard

Firebeard Viking Lord

I had the limited Edition Aqua Green, loved it for a while, then I bought a better amp.

3. jakeskylyr

jakeskylyr SS.org Regular

I have the 505II, and for what it is it's great. It doesn't sound spectacular but for the price it's tolerable. As a matter of fact, I actually happen to like it for direct recorded solos, it seems to cut right through any mix of guitars fairly well! I use it for this:

Victory

and this:

Power Of Three

to give you an idea of how I use mine. Does the trick for quick direct recording, and for toting to people's houses when I teach :)

4. guitarjitsumaster

guitarjitsumaster seven times seven

Some people rag on the 505's sound but for what it is and the price I think theyre great. They work well when you just need to record some idea down real quick and you dont feel like dragging your gear out, or when your heading over to your other guitar players house to hash out some ideas. You can hear by what jakes posted they have quite useable tones in a pinch.

5. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

An original Zoom 505 is the first and only multi-FX processor I've ever owned. Again, nothing that'll make people put their Eventides up on ebay, but a fun peice of gear. A buddy of mine has mine now, and still has a blast with the thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.