Zombieland

Discussion in 'Movies, Books, TV & Media' started by Izebecool, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Xaios

Xaios Foolish Mortal Contributor

Oh god, this movie rocked so hard. Didn't know it came out on DVD already I'll have to pick it up. Laughed my ass off at the theater.

A note about Jesse Eisenberg, he is a lot like Michael Cera, they do have a similar schtick. Jesse Eisenberg is kind of the nervous college-age virgin, while Michael Cera is the nervous high school virgin. To be completely honest though, I prefer Jesse Eisenberg's delivery, and I think he's a better actor. Don't get me wrong, Michael Cera is very good at what he does, but I don't know that he can do anything else, where as I get the feeling Jesse Eisenberg has better range as an actor.

That, and I thought Adventure Land was a bettermovie than Superbad. But we kinda get the best of all worlds with Jesse Eisenberg and Emma Stone in the same movie.

2. MikeH

MikeH Bring the gain

Can't believe I haven't posted in this thread yet. I absolutely loved this movie. Being a major fan of zombie movies and comedy movies, it couldn't get much better for me. Not to mention Jesse Eisenberg is a great actor. The Bill Murray part made me almost piss my pants. :lol:

3. sentagoda

sentagoda A serious man

bad movie, shaun of the dead way better.