lemeker

SS.org Slacker
Reaction score
As of right now:

Devin Townsend
Skyharbour
The Contortionist
Intronaut

....I've been jammin the newest Taking Back Sunday (its ok, yall can laugh) a lot lately. The 4 above have seen the heaviest rotation as of late.

Speedos

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

it now sits at over 10k plays, the play count was bugged for more than a year...and this is only on the phone, i have a couple more k's on the pc as well. and this is only one song... 2nd most listened band for me is Katatonia , followed by Isole and Sleep Dealer

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Apparently it's Aphex Twin by a longshot according to my last.fm, but those stats kinda doesn't count since I pretty much have music playing 24/7, even when sleeping. I also had a binge a few months back where I almost exclusively listened to Aphex Twin and Devin Townsend for several weeks, so Devin Townsend takes number two on the list if you add up the plays for Devin Townsend and DTP.

Doesn't surprise me that Aphex Twin is the highest though, his music output is so incredibly fresh and varied and he basically revolutionized electronic music. I'd probably choose one of the Selected Ambient Works albums if I could only choose one album to listen to for the rest of my life.

QuantumCybin

Lost In Thought
Reaction score
Apparently it's Aphex Twin by a longshot according to my last.fm, but those stats kinda doesn't count since I pretty much have music playing 24/7, even when sleeping. I also had a binge a few months back where I almost exclusively listened to Aphex Twin and Devin Townsend for several weeks, so Devin Townsend takes number two on the list if you add up the plays for Devin Townsend and DTP.

Doesn't surprise me that Aphex Twin is the highest though, his music output is so incredibly fresh and varied and he basically revolutionized electronic music. I'd probably choose one of the Selected Ambient Works albums if I could only choose one album to listen to for the rest of my life.

Agree with you on Aphex Twin, I could listen to the first SAW album on repeat for eternity. Hard to pick a favorite song off that album. Ptolemy is up there though.

TauSigmaNova

Guitarist Wannabe.
Reaction score
The last few months: Arch Enemy, The Agonist, and Children of Bodom.

All time: Queensryche, Megadeth, Sabaton, The Agonist