XFER SERUM

Discussion in 'Recording Studio' started by vertibration, Jul 17, 2016.

1. vertibration

vertibration SS.org Regular

Just wanted to shoot a link to everyone about this incredible synth/effects suite

https://www.xferrecords.com/products/serum

I have been using this plug in for all kinds of background drones, and synth stuff for my heavy music for a while now. Steve Duda the dev, released a separate plug in of Serum free for anyone who buys the synth. You are basically getting two in one.

This wavetable synth is ridiculously good, and since he released the effects suite, they are by far the best effects for guitars across the board hands down.

The effects suite, is the full effects section of the synth, so you can just slap it on a guitar track, and tweak away. :shred::shred::shred:

2. noise in my mind

noise in my mind SS.org Regular

Yeah, I bought serum day 1. very cool with all teh wav table functions. You can even convert pic files to wav tables lol. The effects are nice. Steve does a great job with updates and support too. I think the synth is aimed more at EDM production, so I am not sure how many people here would be interested, but we will see...

3. vertibration

vertibration SS.org Regular

Yea, I used to produce way more electronic music, but Im back to my roots with heavy stuff nowadays. I just like the reverb in Serum actually, its low on cpu and sounds great