/WTTF large VHT badge for my Ultra Lead

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by TheWarAgainstTime, Feb 2, 2017.

1. TheWarAgainstTime

TheWarAgainstTime "TWAT" for short

Gear/Guitar Wanted: VHT badge
    Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): none needed
    Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Austin/Temple Texas
    International OK?: sure
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
    References (eBay or other forum userid): lots here and in Facebook groups
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): name your price. Mostly wanting a trade, though

The title says it all. My Ultra Lead head has a Fryette badge from the previous owner, but was made in the original VHT era, so I'm trying to get it back to the original look. I'm hoping to trade the Fryette badge straight across for a VHT one, but I could add cash for a minty one.

If you have more than one nameplate you'd be willing to part with, I'd be happy to work out a deal for more. My Deliverance 4x12 is also VHT era with a replacement Fryette badge, so I could work out a trade for up to two and maybe buy any additional VHT ones?

I'm not sure how to price these, so throw me a reasonable offer and I'll probably bite. I've noticed that amps and cabs normally sell for more with the Fryette badges since they're associated with Steve Fryette's building prowess rather than the new cheaper VHT stuff, so it's a win-win! I get the look I want, and you get some extra value from your gear.

Pic for show because I love this amp to death.

[​IMG]

2. russmuller

russmuller Cramblin'

Dude! Yes!

3. TheWarAgainstTime

TheWarAgainstTime "TWAT" for short

4. hanachanmaru

hanachanmaru SS.org Regular

Congrats ! I gotta VHT ultra lead too... mind to ask if you getta pop when you switch your standby back to 'on standby ' ?

It looks classic !