hi there, been messing with my Ibanez 7321 at the moment. Got the wiring working, with a volume, 3 way switch and another switch (the small ones, two positions). The pot is a push-pull one, so i got normal 3 switch configuration, but with the push pull and small switch i change the pickups wiring to out of phase. The perfect setup for me would be 2 small switches and a normal volume pot, but I was lazy to make a hole in the guitar body... Everything works as intended, but I got some DAMN loud hum from the guitar. Since it´s on all pickup configurations, I believe that I got some bad solder on some lead wire, AFTER the pickups wiring. Is that correct, or even a bad solder in one pickup can mess with the rest? Should I just try to resolder those wires, or a total rewiring might be needed? And my other question: that's a lot of tiny wires for that setup, and I just used some shitty regular cable on everything (unshielded). I play in front of my computer, and even with a flawless wiring, I got some small noise. If i bought some grounded wire, and wire everything with it, should it make for a quieter beast, or it's just a snake oil thing? thansk in advance.