Why are you mad right now?

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm starting to understand the frustrations of selling things on Reverb.

Been trying to sell my Parker Fly for about a month now.
First few days I got about 3 generic messages asking me to email them, which looked like very obvious scams so no thanks.
Next week followed with a couple lowball offers that I countered.
Since then I can see it's in a few peoples' carts, probably waiting for a price drop.

Today I get a message from some jagoff saying my listing is incorrect and that the 94 Parker's had a basswood body and poplar necks and not poplar bodies and poplar necks. He knows because he has a 95 deluxe.

Get all the way fucked, my guy.

nightflameauto

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't mind pop covers in the metal youtube-iverse.

I absolutely, utterly, completely DESPISE that every fucking fucker with a fucking mic covers the same songs every fucking time. If I hear one more rap-over-riffs fucking cover of Unholy I swear to fuck I will... I dunno what. But it ain't gonna be good.

Might be time to stop letting youtube play in the background and go back to playing albums off my audio player.

Spaced Out Ace

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't mind pop covers in the metal youtube-iverse.

I absolutely, utterly, completely DESPISE that every fucking fucker with a fucking mic covers the same songs every fucking time. If I hear one more rap-over-riffs fucking cover of Unholy I swear to fuck I will... I dunno what. But it ain't gonna be good.

Might be time to stop letting youtube play in the background and go back to playing albums off my audio player.
The only cover of Unholy I'll accept is from Black Veil Brides, since Andy is a huge KISS nerd. That said, we are talking different songs, so...

nightflameauto

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The only cover of Unholy I'll accept is from Black Veil Brides, since Andy is a huge KISS nerd. That said, we are talking different songs, so...
Kiss is the Halloween of bands. Shit, shit, disco (which is shit by default), then more shit. Bleh.

Put Kiss and AC/DC on the "bands that I'm sick of being told I have to love" list. Granted, AC/DC wrote one good song. They've been playing it for fifty some years, but they wrote one good song. Kiss put on makeup and... appeared on Greatest American Hero? I suppose that's something.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Kiss is the Halloween of bands. Shit, shit, disco (which is shit by default), then more shit. Bleh.

Put Kiss and AC/DC on the "bands that I'm sick of being told I have to love" list. Granted, AC/DC wrote one good song. They've been playing it for fifty some years, but they wrote one good song. Kiss put on makeup and... appeared on Greatest American Hero? I suppose that's something.
If you haven't seen this you owe yourself a listen...

AI/DC and its fucking fantastic.

Spaced Out Ace

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

Go listen to some Parasite or Creatures of the Night, then -- politefully and respectfully -- stuff it.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
There are renovations going on downstairs from me, and for whatever reason they always decide to do their loudest work at 7am. It's supposed to continue, off-and-on, until something like March.

DestroyMankind

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I missed cannibal corpse last night, I slept for about 4 hours and been up since 5 am, and I'm up until at least 7 am tomorrow, and the construction down the road from where I live is taking an extra two weeks.

dr_game0ver

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
God damn F*cking delivery driver piece of dirt my ass didn't knock nor ring the bell. What the hell is this new trend of couldn't be ask to do their jobs...

DestroyMankind

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
On my way into work tonight I almost hit another car head on. Two lane country road and some fucking asshole decided to try passing as I was coming up to the car he was attempting to pass. I had to drive off the road almost all the way to avoid an accident because that dumb fuck was FLYING. Not sure who it was..but seriously fuck that person.

Spaced Out Ace

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
On my way into work tonight I almost hit another car head on. Two lane country road and some fucking asshole decided to try passing as I was coming up to the car he was attempting to pass. I had to drive off the road almost all the way to avoid an accident because that dumb fuck was FLYING. Not sure who it was..but seriously fuck that person.
Jeez, what a selfish thing to do.

jaxadam

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Not really mad, and not really a first world problem. Definitely not worth it's own thread, either.

All I did was clean the damn filter. Didn't even touch this shit and I turned it back on and it sprung a major leak.

E951-F9-CA-FCFC-4-F39-9-B57-E5-CFD514968-F.jpg

I was hoping it was the seal plate gasket, but I wasn't so lucky. Crack in the pump case housing.

So what does that mean! JB Weld time!

10-E02669-5-FAC-4747-8-C52-3191-E968-EE37.jpg

Just paint it on with nice little happy strokes.

0-ECB8-E4-A-63-AC-4-AA0-B9-B9-B05-E49-BE6445.jpg

C745074-F-35-F6-4606-9-CB0-0-D965252-DD8-C.jpg

It's very possible it could turn into a "why are you mad right now" depending on how well this shit works.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Everything I've ever JB Weld'ed has ended up falling apart within 2 weeks of repair. Here's to hoping that I'm just an idiot who doesn't know how to follow directions.

jaxadam

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Everything I've ever JB Weld'ed has ended up falling apart within 2 weeks of repair. Here's to hoping that I'm just an idiot who doesn't know how to follow directions.

Well, they had a 300 psi, and they had this one that is almost 4000 psi. I believe all I need is around 1800 psi. I'm not really too optimistic, but if it saves me $650 for that hunk of shit plastic part then I'll give it a shot!