Why are you mad right now?

Kaura

matching headstock fetishist
Reaction score
Installed Dimarzio CrunchLab in my Strat yesterday and it's not really any different from the stock pup. Maybe even worse. Well that was a waste of perfectly good 130€. :noplease:

Edit: Also, doesn't the F in F-spaced stand for Floyd (Rose)? I got that version but now when I look at it, the magnets get gradually more offset starting from the treble strings with the low-E basicly outside the magnet.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Installed Dimarzio CrunchLab in my Strat yesterday and it's not really any different from the stock pup. Maybe even worse. Well that was a waste of perfectly good 130€. :noplease:

Edit: Also, doesn't the F in F-spaced stand for Floyd (Rose)? I got that version but now when I look at it, the magnets get gradually more offset starting from the treble strings with the low-E basicly outside the magnet.

The "F" is for Fender, not Floyd.

Kaura

matching headstock fetishist
Reaction score
The "F" is for Fender, not Floyd.

Then it still should make sense since it's a Fender guitar, okay Squier but w/e. :lol:

Guess I'll just put it in my non-Floyd Strat somewhere in the future and get something else for this one.

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm in a bad spot financially, due entirely to poor choices/poor planning on my own part for the last month or two. I've got a good friend who is helping me out, we've been there for each other financially and otherwise many times over the years, but it still feels shitty relying on his help when I know this is 100% my fault.

Disappointed/angry with myself, trying to use that energy to build better money habits going forward and never, ever be in this spot again.

Metaldestroyerdennis

Heavens Football Bat
Reaction score
Roommate confronted me about moving her food off my food shelf to make room for my food. I pay more than half the rent and I can't even have half the storage space? JFC.

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
Yesterday, I received a rare guitar that I purchased from a seller in Australia. The seller described the guitar as “having minimal cosmetic wear” on his shop’s website and later described it as a “7/10” rating in our email exchange.

In short…the guitar is none of those things.

The guitar that I received was blatantly misrepresented and is so horrifically damaged cosmetically that it unquestionably requires a full finish job. I’ve never owned an instrument this beaten-up and knackered. It looks like someone threw it off the back of a moving truck or tried to force it into a wood chipper.

The seller blatantly hid any damage by taking photos of the guitar from a distance for his shop’s listing. And when I asked for a full disclosure of any cosmetic blemishes such as dings, dents, chips, cracks, etc. in our email exchanges, it seemed like he was holding out and dancing around the question. He even stated that me simply asking for a full disclosure of any cosmetic blemishes was me “being rude” because I was somehow “accusing him of hiding damage” on the instrument.

Insane. Truly insane.

I asked for a refund. The seller refused.

I have already taken to PayPal and opened a case with a substantial amount of evidence including photos, screenshots, and a link to the seller’s original listing to prove that the guitar was absolutely misrepresented.

Upon me opening the case, the seller immediately then changed his tune and agreed to give me a full refund…..if I shipped the guitar back to him.

Fair enough.

I asked for a shipping label. The seller refused.

So now, this seller, after full well knowingly selling me a heavily damaged, blatantly misrepresented product expects me to pay $200+ (at least) out of my own pocket to ship the guitar back to him (from the USA to Australia) when this whole thing was his fault and his doing.

Man…this isn’t right. I want my refund, but I shouldn’t have to end up at a monetary loss due to a seller’s dishonest actions.