Why are you mad right now?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Faine, Apr 8, 2012.

1. MikeH

MikeH Bring the gain

2. Don Vito

Don Vito SS.org Regular

Well I'm not mad as much I am bummed, that a band I wanted to see left the tour right before their show here.

3. asher

asher So Did We

You could write a short book on inflation in the States, but I don't know what the discourse about it looks like there (aside from some broad problems with it re: EU/Euro)

4. Jzbass25

Jzbass25 SS.org Regular

Not necessarily mad but my chronic migraines have been affecting my memory so I'm having trouble remembering anything and I'm having bad aphasia so even if I can remember what I was going to say, I can't convey that message.

5. blastgatr

blastgatr N7 Paladin Sentinel

I just remembered how quickly the Space Marine multiplayer died. That game was awesome. :ugh: sigh

6. caskettheclown

caskettheclown Sexytime!

Everything I get excited about gets delayed , every single time. Sometimes its only a few hours, other times its a few days/weeks. SICK OF IT.

Sick of the white trash drug addicts coming into the store I work at asking "You guys got them rose pipes" while scratching their imaginary scabs till it bleeds. Rose pipes are the meth/crack pipes we sell. Part of me wants to chain them to the roof under the hot sun with no food or water till they are clean, but I know that wrong etc etc etc

7. stevexc

stevexc SS.org Regular

I was listening to Rainbow... then I remembered. More sad than mad :(

8. blastgatr

blastgatr N7 Paladin Sentinel

So we have a block schedule at my high school, and on Day 1, I have Lunch A, which you would think is nice. But I have no friends in this lunch. Literally none. So instead of sitting alone I go to the library and work on schoolwork and listen to music and such. Well they closed the library to lunch students for the remainder of the year, so I have to sit at a table by myself. And I don't mean I'm sitting at a table with other people I don't know at the table. I'm literally at the only completely empty table in the cafeteria. I feel like a reject.

9. asher

asher So Did We

ed: i'm stupid

10. cwhitey2

cwhitey2 BlackendCrust Metalâ„¢

I'm making state test for teachers.

Teachers then order said test.

Then loose them and blame me.

Me pissed.

11. Nats

Nats SS.org Regular

I'm mad because a pop band wore a Misfits shirt. Grrr.

12. DredFul

DredFul Maple fretboard enthusiast

That's actually pretty cool if they listen to Misfits. But then again some girls wear Nirvana shirts and don't even know it's a band.

13. MFB

MFB Banned

That's cause it's a state of mind, brah :cool:

14. Wings of Obsidian

Wings of Obsidian Banned

It is only the fifth month of the year 2014, and Buckethead has already released 20 "albums" since the year started. 20! (I use the term "albums" loosely here.)

I have NOT listened to a single one, but I can promise that every single track is endless improvised noodling and all sounds the same.

And each album is available on a cheap hand-burned blank white CD that Buckethead will scribble on for a ridiculous amount of money because he feels the need to put out absolute shit constantly in order to continually usurp his fans who actually pay money to buy. (I think this is where illegal downloading should be allowed...when the artist is trying TOO HARD in the wrong way to fight against it.)

All the respect is officially gone. (Shame because Buckethead was my idol growing up when I was first learning how to play, and you can hear a touch of his style in my lead chops.)

More disappointed than mad. Buckethead used to have skill and chops and be a seriously good songwriter. Now he resorts to putting out 30-minute tracks of endless shitty improvisation on the same two or three licks over and over and over in hopes that fans will buy so that he can pay his way a bit. (Suggestion: how's about going on tour instead? Or is being 100% independent and working out of home really that hard?)

15. groverj3

groverj3 Bioinformagician

I had posted in the "why you are happy right now" thread that I got a 4.0 in grad school this semester.

JK, I was off by 1.75 points in one class. 1.75 POINTS!!!

16. AxeHappy

AxeHappy SS.org Regular

I haven't gotten more than 4 hours sleep a night in 4 days now. And none so far tonight. And I start work in less than 3 hours.

17. Fat-Elf

Fat-Elf Banned

Kinda mad because I jokingly invited one of my army friends to come drinking at my place tonight but now he's really coming and with two other guys I don't really know. I don't really mind it but they're all more about getting laid than drinking and I'm not really into that stuff so now I'm freaking out that they're going to bring some girls to my house (as were planning to hit the night club later tonight). :ugh:

18. Don Vito

Don Vito SS.org Regular

Un-virgins :noplease:

19. UnattendedGolfcart

UnattendedGolfcart SSO's Fat Mac

One of my friends loves Buckethead and often plays his stuff on his iHome when we play video games. He keeps trying to get me into him (he's not a musician) but I'm just not interested. Buckethead actually bores me a lot, only good for background music for Halo matches.

20. Necris

Necris Bonitis.

My sisters boyfriend is an arrogant, disrespectful, irresponsible freeloader and I'm ....ing sick of him.