Pooluke41

H. Maddas
Reaction score
I will find your facebook and poke you into submission for that.

I WILL FUCKING DO IT. DON'T EVEN TRY ME.

Pooluke41

H. Maddas
Reaction score
NEARLYTHERE.png

I WILL DO IT.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
I will find your facebook and poke you into submission for that.

I WILL FUCKING DO IT. DON'T EVEN TRY ME.
I guess you forgot there was a "find all posts by" button on here before you made that threat, eh?

How are those notifications treatin' you? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Oh dear gawd, I'm losing my shit right now.

That's what I get for having facebook open in another window during this.
:rofl:
:rofl:

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
Hey! I'm on a picture on SSO!
I want to thank the academy, my mother, my drama coach, my wonderful Lord and Saviour... *Wow, these things are heavy* I just *cracks up slightly* feel so blessed for all the opportunities I have been given, my thoughts go out to all of you who I have forgotten to thank, you know you're in my heart!

Thank you! Thank you all!

FunnyDay

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I am happy today because my wife got a baby girl after 4 years of marriage life.[/FONT]

Gothic Headhunter

Born on a Monday
Reaction score
I finally found the skull on the cover of Mercyful Fate's "Melissa". For the longest time, every time I looked at it all I could think was "I still don't see it." Today I was looking at the the cover and thought "I never was able to find the ohmygoditsrightthere" :lol:

Compton

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The past 2 days of work, I haven't done anything but sit on SS, watch youtube videos, or play FF7 on my psp and i get paid a ridiculous amount of money.

Thank you massive corporate changes resulting in department overhauls. I will enjoy my day off tomorrow. :flex:

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
I don't want to continue with the flame about skipping school, but I seriously think that is terrible, not for skipping one day, come on Murmel, I completely agree with you, but, everyone did that on school once! :lol:, but how Fat-Elf is so ungrateful about his education

one of my best friends was born in Finland, but lived in Chile almost all his teenage live and he is doing his last year of school there. Recently, He talked me about how different and good the educational system was there, he choose his classes, acording difficulty depending on how deep you wanted to go on certain subject, proper hardware in clases (I would even call it more luxurious rather than proper at certain points) and all of this offered by the state

here in...Banana Republic, we have one class for all the students from certain year, you are slow at maths? well dude, bad news, you are fucked :), music classroom has 2 to 12 guitars on good months, all of them missing strings, can't be intonated for shit, and probably don't cost more than 40 bucks, food in the cafeteria is payed, and is terrible, we are forced to take a standart set of classes, I want to study laws for god sake!, not Engineering or Physics, give me more than 6 hours a week of History and more advanced content in Language!, also just two fucking hours of music a week? and I have to ditch Arts and painting to get that?

on the brightside, we have one computer per classroom with a projector, and most of the teachers are great (the arts teacher stay with me to help devolop my drawing, Music teacher give all the students interested in music what he calls ''a real music class'' and the Language teacher is always willing to go out with us to talk about whatever we want) but all of this is thanks to them, not because I have a good educational system

also, my mom has to pay 600 hundreds bucks for that, thats the double of the minium salary of an employee here, I don't even want to begin about how bad public education is here and thanks god and to my parents I've never had to experience that

Also, as Far as I know, classes in Finland are from 9:00 to 14:00, that's FIVE FUCKING HOURS OF CLASSES, here the classes are from 8 to 11 hours long and still are inneficient, also, you said you don't have time to play guitar? Dude, I been playing for only 2 years, TWO MO'FOCKING YEARS, and I still had found the time to learn rather quickly, to record my own shit at home, do street busking, and being able to write with school on my back

that's why Im angry about this situation, but ohh well, I have terrible grades in most of sciences and Math, so probably a student from a public school hates me for not taking my chances to learn....

/rant :wallbash: :noplease: :flame: (maybe we should start a thread about this...)

getting on topic,

Im ''kinda'' Happy because I finished school this week, gonna miss sitting there with all my friends from younger classes during lunch, but ohh well, im still seeing my classmates and a few teachers

edit: ohh, and the Laiho argument..........jesss, no words dude

No School: Pizza Delivery guy.........with a shitload of luck
Finished High School and knows how to speak decently?: Pizza Delivery Guy
went to a shity instute: wat you waitin fo'? the ingredients are there and the Pizza won't do itself
went to a Shitty University: might manage a chain-Pizza Restaurant
went to a good university: Hey!, maybe you could skip all thoose Pizza related Jobs :D

Metal_Webb

Needs more strings
Reaction score
Handed in last uni assessment for the year.

Got ridiculously drunk last night.

Will get drunk tonight.

Feels so good not having to worry about anything the next day.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
My tech is awesome and only charges me $20 for a pickup swap and setup, not to mention he's awesome at what he does. :D