KnightBrolaire

chasing the GAS dragon
Reaction score
I managed to remove the sheared off bolts in my office chair and replaced them with some m8-1.25 bolts. Yay I have a backrest on my chair again

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I am an itinerant SpEd aide with the district here which means they send me wherever the need is highest which usually means I'm going into some really chaotic situations. I've been at the same school for a month now but due to having expired on some certifications I wasn't able to work directly with the student whose violent behaviors had led to my being assigned here.

Today was my first day working directly with the student all day long, and he only had two minor incidents which we were able to recover from quickly, as opposed to the standard pattern until now which has been that the classroom is evacuated more than half the day every day, often with staff (and him) sustaining numerous injuries throughout.

I don't love this job, or I do but the pay isn't proportional to how challenging it is, but it's a stepping stone to the job I actually want, and it feels really good to be successful and feel like I'm actually helping this kid out. Tomorrow we'll see whether it was actually me or just a fluke :lol:

sleewell

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Apr 1st 🤡 or Jan 4th?

I've watched tons of live videos of them, first because I wanted to know WTF that sound was in one of their songs, and then because their live videos were just so exciting. Have fun!

april 1st, the filmore in detroit.

yea i watch their lives shows a lot too, they throw down.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
After 7 long ass years... I finally made the last payment on my car.... God DAYUM it feels good not to have car payments anymore.

I keep having dreams about the day I make my last mortgage payment :lol: That's roughly 20 years from now though, unless I win the lottery or some other lucky accident happens.

That said, my car will also be completely paid about 6 months from now :agreed:

DestroyMankind

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I just gone playing through my 6505+ with it being around 3 on the post gain. This was a first for Mr. Usually when I play I run a boost in front and an eq in the loop to play with the post gain around 1. Today I ran a tuner and a ns-2 in the x pattern. I couldn't believe how good it sounds when it's above bedroom levels. Yes it was loud, but I didn't think it was unbearable. I even tried seeing how it sounded with the post on 2 then 1. Yeah all great sounds. I'm very happy getting to play this beast the way it should be played.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Amazon and Henry Cavill are doing warhammer 40k series.
Fingers crossed our nerdy Emperor of Mankind will protect us in his role as executive producer. I can only imagine he fought for that title after The Witcher series.

I just wanted more Henry Cavill, but the fact that he's gonna do something 40k related is gravy.

KnightBrolaire

chasing the GAS dragon
Reaction score
Fingers crossed our nerdy Emperor of Mankind will protect us in his role as executive producer. I can only imagine he fought for that title after The Witcher series.

I just wanted more Henry Cavill, but the fact that he's gonna do something 40k related is gravy.
As long as I get to watch some greenskins getting bolted I will be a happy lad. Watching them try and explain greenskin magic is going to be hilarious though

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm extremely close to making the championship game in my dynasty fantasy football league (up by 42, I have Mike Williams, he has Austin Ekeler). If I at the very least make the championship game, I'll walk away with 300 bucks, which is going towards my guitar pedal board I'm putting together (750 bucks and trophy if by some miracle I go all the way).

dmlinger

PepperFox Guitars
Reaction score
Shazaam. With today's paycheck, I'm $300 away from having enough saved up for my move later this year. (wherever that may end up being.) Next up. Saving up for a new computer.
Congrats!

Never posted in this thread but saw it in the new post section. I’d say I’m happy right now bc it’s Friday, work is really slow bc of the holidays, and the weather is really nice. It’s 10:15 and I’m still sipping coffee and scrolling SSO so it’s a good day.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
The New York Giants just clinched a playoff spot. In what was suppose to be a rebuilding year. With barely any legit WRs.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I have a buyer for my EC-401 so I can finally count that one gone as of tomorrow, and it'll immediately be replaced; which ALSO means I get to order some pickups/tuners/pickguards for the new project.