nightflameauto

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't care what someone else eats, aside from killing their pets (cats, dogs, gerb-sters, etc.) for food or cannibalism. If someone else wants ketchup (vomit!) on their food, more power to them. I will not be joining them in that travesty.
Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm all for freedom of eats.

But try to feed that bullshit to me? You damn straight I'm gonna reserve the right to complain. Repeatedly. Because FUCK ketchup on tacos. Hard.

Spaced Out Ace

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm all for freedom of eats.

But try to feed that bullshit to me? You damn straight I'm gonna reserve the right to complain. Repeatedly. Because FUCK ketchup on tacos. Hard.
I'd prefer not to stick my dick in a ketchup laden taco. Sounds like some Motley Crue type shit.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't care what someone else eats, aside from killing their pets (cats, dogs, gerb-sters, etc.) for food or cannibalism. If someone else wants ketchup (vomit!) on their food, more power to them. I will not be joining them in that travesty.
*Psst* this is what judging someone looks like.

Spaced Out Ace

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
*Psst* this is what judging someone looks like.
Not really.I'm not judging them as people for "needing sour cream" because something is "too spicy." I am judging said product based on my own personal preferences. I don't care for ketchup. I'm not saying comments about those that do.

Spaced Out Ace

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
On a re-read of the thread, if you see this out of context there's some eesh factor involved beyond the shitty ketchup tacos.
Lol. They apparently used to put their dicks in breakfast tacos/burritos so their women wouldn't know they were with other women. Has to be one of the weirdest things I've ever heard.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
What in the FUCK are we talking about now, fellas? I thought I was a participant here in the conversation but apparently not.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I can't quite figure out where the tangent is, but I'm vaguely reminded of that time we had a conversation in the ballpark of "wait, people don't eat food out of the garbage?"
So my contribution to the thread today is that I'm happy I don't ever have to eat food out of the garbage.

KnightBrolaire

mortuus intus
Reaction score
fucking a ketchup taco sounds likes some shit from one of the awful American Pie spinoffs.

NotAHoarder

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
"Shitty" ketchup tacos? I'm more alarmed by the doodoo log in the shell than I am the ketchup. Odd combo.

But for the record... hardshell or softshell?

LiveOVErdrive

CNC hack
Reaction score
How authentic are the street tacos I used to get in California and now sometimes Minnesota?

- Two soft corn tortillas, lightly fried.
- choice of meat. Lengua if you want your food to taste you back.
- cilantro
- onion
- one of the greatest two sauces humanity has ever created (the green Jalapeno/Avocado one and the dark red roasty tasting one).

God I love tacos. Hell I even love the old El paso kit tacos.

KnightBrolaire

mortuus intus
Reaction score
How authentic are the street tacos I used to get in California and now sometimes Minnesota?

- cilantro
- onion
- one of the greatest two sauces humanity has ever created (the green Jalapeno/Avocado one and the dark red roasty tasting one).

God I love tacos. Hell I even love the old El paso kit tacos.
Pretty authentic. That's pretty much exactly how they are down in mexico ime.

LordCashew

formerly an iron spatula
Reaction score

- cilantro
- onion

That's pretty close to the way they serve them in Baja ime. There are also usually some whole beans and (optional) cheese, limes and radishes available on the side.