thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey remember when I said I was arguing with my producers and etc about career path and titles and pay etc? Well.... another company made me an official offer at an eye-watering pay increase. I'm both very excited and very nervous for whatever comes next.
This week is going to end up being a lot of hard conversations. And my brain is on fire with "I reaaaally hope I'm doing the right thing here".
Niiiice dude!

I knew you could do it! haha

congrats on the new offer.

jaxadam

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Two problems with that:

1. Then I'd own a guitar with a tremolo
2. I'm putting it all towards a loan so I can pay it off in 3 years and be out of this shit-fest

C'mon bro you can't bang out sweet metal riffs on a loan!

nightflameauto

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
IMG_0006.jpg
It's unreasonable how happy these have made me. Gotta transport some books into the office to have these suckers prop up. They sit on my dragon shelf, which has five dragon eggs with light up stands and a couple dragon "boxes," from the 52Toys / Megabox line.

People wined when I moved into an office that I didn't have anything on the shelves to "show people who you are." Well, fuck you people. I'm a nerd.

Still contemplating my best "stage setup" for shelf #2 with Transformers in a metal band. I'm just gonna keep pushing the nerd envelope.

Spaced Out Ace

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Another day with only half the team here is done, and I got a ton of shit done. Glad it's over with. Frankly, I think there should only be one person gone per day, as our team is very small (four people).

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey remember when I said I was arguing with my producers and etc about career path and titles and pay etc? Well.... another company made me an official offer at an eye-watering pay increase. I'm both very excited and very nervous for whatever comes next.
This week is going to end up being a lot of hard conversations. And my brain is on fire with "I reaaaally hope I'm doing the right thing here".

Fuck yeah man congratulations. Well deserved from what I can see.

KnightBrolaire

OnlyPointies™
Reaction score
I tried korean liver and blood sausage with my mom and she almost threw up while eating it. I was fucking rolling watching her reactions. Even 20 mins later she's acting like she's going to puke lmao

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Payment cleared on the Jackson, so it's time to package this up for it's new home and it's time to hunt for a new fiddle

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I got to take my sweet baby kitty cat home from the vet today. He is still not out of the woods, I am giving him fluids subcutaneously twice a day for the next week, and has another blood panel on Friday.

He looks so much healthier though. He is spunky, feisty and absolutely unwilling to submit to veterinary medicine, just like his normal self. He cost me at least an extra hundred dollars in vet bills this weekend by continuing to remove his catheters until he got the cone of shame. I was so proud. :lol: His coat is shining again, he doesn't smell like death, and he is eating food like there's no tomorrow.

It was pretty close there for a second, and honestly I spent most of last night reconciling myself with the fact that I was going to have to say goodbye my kittycat today. Instead, pretty much the best possible news. His kidneys will never completely heal, and he is going to be prone to chronic kidney disease when he is older, but for right now we get quite a few more years together. The vet even told me he's allowed to go outside, he is outside lounging on the porch in the sun right now.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
I got to take my sweet baby kitty cat home from the vet today. He is still not out of the woods, I am giving him fluids subcutaneously twice a day for the next week, and has another blood panel on Friday.

He looks so much healthier though. He is spunky, feisty and absolutely unwilling to submit to veterinary medicine, just like his normal self. He cost me at least an extra hundred dollars in vet bills this weekend by continuing to remove his catheters until he got the cone of shame. I was so proud. :lol: His coat is shining again, he doesn't smell like death, and he is eating food like there's no tomorrow.

It was pretty close there for a second, and honestly I spent most of last night reconciling myself with the fact that I was going to have to say goodbye my kittycat today. Instead, pretty much the best possible news. His kidneys will never completely heal, and he is going to be prone to chronic kidney disease when he is older, but for right now we get quite a few more years together. The vet even told me he's allowed to go outside, he is outside lounging on the porch in the sun right now.
DUUUUDE!!!

Sorry.. that's about all I got. I'm so happy for you and Sebastain right now! This post absolutely made my day.

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
DUUUUDE!!!

Sorry.. that's about all I got. I'm so happy for you and Sebastain right now! This post absolutely made my day.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I'm so happy to have him home. I was having a really good time making fun of him during my afternoon gardening, he is too weak to hunt and walks all wobbly but still stalking birds around like he's hot shit.

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
ok maybe I don't have a ps5.........

it's been sitting "processing" all day.

A co worker of mine had their order rejected so I'm assuming that since mine hasn't been processed by now that it's rejected too and i just haven't received the email.

damn you scalpers and bots.......damn you all to helllllllllllllll

SexHaver420

🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️
Reaction score
Friendship has ended with Matamp and now Ampeg V4 is my best friend :)

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The moment has come!!!

.......I have...... the ps5! *cue angels singing

/me strikes victory pose

5mr9.gif

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
Very happy with my new computer monitor. My old AOC had blurred and sharp horizontal lines running up the screen. Plus the definition wasn't the best to begin with. Replaced it with an acer SB220Q and am using hdmi. Wonderful improvement in resolution as well as features. For a low-end 21" monitor, I'm quite satisfied with it.