While My Internet was out (Metal, Dual rec) please crit mix

zarg

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
very nice and fat sounding. whats your bass tone? it sounds sick. I think the snare should be a bit more present and the kick could use a hair more punch (its a bit tough to hear it through all that low end)

noise in my mind

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
very nice and fat sounding. whats your bass tone? it sounds sick. I think the snare should be a bit more present and the kick could use a hair more punch (its a bit tough to hear it through all that low end)
Thanks man, yeah I kinda cranked the bass in the mix for the lulz and fun. My bass is just direct axe fx.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
Currently listening on my laptop and everything sounded great. The only bit of advice I have is adding some high end to the snare. I'll listen again through monitors. On a laptop, the snare sounded flat and lacked that nice high end crack.

I'm always on the fence about parting with one or even both of my Rectos. Tracks like this make me hold on.

noise in my mind

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Currently listening on my laptop and everything sounded great. The only bit of advice I have is adding some high end to the snare. I'll listen again through monitors. On a laptop, the snare sounded flat and lacked that nice high end crack.

I'm always on the fence about parting with one or even both of my Rectos. Tracks like this make me hold on.

Thanks dude! Rectos always bring the good heavy!

Latest posts