Which graphtech saddles for Ibanez 7?

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
I've got an Ibanez prestige 7 hardtail that I'd like to put some string saver saddles on, and I'm having a difficult time finding any reference to the string spacing. Can anyone point me in the direction of that info or tell me which saddles I should get? I assume it's just the strat spaced set, but we all know what happens when we assume.

Reaction score
... perto de onde a terra acaba e o mar começa...
^^ This! Ibanez has lots of different hardtail bridges. A picture should enlighten us all. Not all Ibanez hardtail bridges allow for saddle swap, some have proprietary designs...

However, you could use a caliper and MEASURE the string spacing at the bridge as well as the saddles' wideness (and other dimensions).

Also be aware that there are offset saddles and centered saddles for the most common saddle design (Fender style), meaning that the intonation screw is either offset or centered to the saddle. Measure twice, buy once.

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
Which Ibanez Prestige hardtail 7-string do you own? What is the model name?
Yeah. I figured this was going to complicate things. I don't remember due to Ibanez's excessively complicated naming conventions, and the paperwork is in the case in my storage unit. Lol

I'm going to try to get over there to grab it asap, but in the interim, here's a pic of the bridge to potentially help.

https://i.imgur.com/tINYWba.jpg