What's your first name?

8Fingers

Banned
Reaction score
Matthew Mohr. Also known by all my friends as Sasquatch. :)

lolcaption-funny-signs-sasquatch-crossing-strange-sign.jpg

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I've already posted the answer in this thread as well :lol:

But it's Burma, not Cambodia. Same region of the world so quite close!

I'm an adopted Scot now though so I'm an Asian guy with a Scottish accent, which is fucked up to say the least :lol:

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
Nicoladze.

I wish, I'm as white as fresh linen. It's just Nicholas. :(

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
My first name is Chad :wavey:

Whenever I meet someone new I always have to put up with about 15 minutes of them going "The Chad!" "The Chad was good!" "The Chad is stuck" etc...:noplease:

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've already posted the answer in this thread as well :lol:

But it's Burma, not Cambodia. Same region of the world so quite close!

I'm an adopted Scot now though so I'm an Asian guy with a Scottish accent, which is fucked up to say the least :lol:

Haha I love strange mixes. Reminds me of my friend who's half Swedish and half Filipino, has a 100% American accent, has never been to the US, has lived in Scotland for the past 2 years and had never lived in an English-speaking country before that. She hasn't lost a single bit of her American accent. Shit's nuts :nuts:.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score

Woah...those are some of the worst Scottish accents I have ever heard...which even makes it weird for me to hear :lol:

Haha I love strange mixes. Reminds me of my friend who's half Swedish and half Filipino, has a 100% American accent, has never been to the US, has lived in Scotland for the past 2 years and had never lived in an English-speaking country before that. She hasn't lost a single bit of her American accent. Shit's nuts :nuts:.

^
She must be so hot.

Funnily enough though, I'm not a mix, I'm just a Burmese guy who's lived in Scotland long enough that I just sound it now. Technically a British citizen but still 100% Burmese by ethnicity. Yay, multiculturism!

And Murmel, 100% agree. Half Swedish and half Filipino, that's a crazy but hot sounding mix :lol: She does live in Scotland though...hmmmmm...

Murmel

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
And Murmel, 100% agree. Half Swedish and half Filipino, that's a crazy but hot sounding mix :lol: She does live in Scotland though...hmmmmm...

Dude, trust me. Swedish + anything Asian = 140% win.

Signed, a native Swede.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
^
She must be so hot.

Funnily enough though, I'm not a mix, I'm just a Burmese guy who's lived in Scotland long enough that I just sound it now. Technically a British citizen but still 100% Burmese by ethnicity. Yay, multiculturism!

She's not particularly hot, but she definitely is a cute tiny lass. Asian eyes and body complexion (tiny girl; very slender), but more Occidental slender facial features and light skin. And I agree that anything with at least 50% Swedish blood is at least really cute.

Anyway, more on topic now.

Anyone with a Roman numeral in their names I will instantly consider my friend :lol:. It just sounds awesome :lol:.