What's you guys' personality type?

Dominoes282

Mixing Engineer
Reaction score
I'm always interested in this kind of stuff and musicians are interesting in this category, so from a Myers Briggs perspective, what are you? I classify as a INTJ for example.

HERE is a better organized chart if you don't know how to classify yourself.

Inb4 bullshit :lol:

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
I always get INTJ too. I wonder if there's going to be a trend of one type or another since this is a relatively like-minded forum.

Captain Butterscotch

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
ENFJ
Warm, empathetic, responsive, and responsible. Highly attuned to the emotions, needs, and motivations of others. Find potential in everyone, want to help others fulfill their potential. May act as catalysts for individual and group growth. Loyal, responsive to praise and criticism. Sociable, facilitate others in a group, and provide inspiring leadership.

I mostly get ENFJ when I do these things. I deal with people a lot and I enjoy the interaction with them and the relationship building with the people I manage.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
ISTJ

"Responsible, sincere, analytical, reserved, realistic, systematic. Hardworking and trustworthy with sound, practical judgement."

Dominoes282

Mixing Engineer
Reaction score
I always get INTJ too. I wonder if there's going to be a trend of one type or another since this is a relatively like-minded forum.

You can make that argument and I know that there will be a lot of Introversion and iNtuition but, hell, even on INTJforum.com there many different personality types.

Varcolac

Frets? What frets?
Reaction score
I recall reading something that said the Myers-Briggs thing was as much hokum as a horoscope. Reading through them, if you replaced each four-letter designation with "Pisces" or "Taurus" it'd read like a horoscope. Where's my tall dark stranger? Should I expect great changes?

Anyways, hokum or not, I appear to be... INTJ.

Dominoes282

Mixing Engineer
Reaction score
I recall reading something that said the Myers-Briggs thing was as much hokum as a horoscope. Reading through them, if you replaced each four-letter designation with "Pisces" or "Taurus" it'd read like a horoscope. Where's my tall dark stranger? Should I expect great changes?

Anyways, hokum or not, I appear to be... INTJ.

Well unlike horoscopes, this tells you how it already is, not how it will be. Maybe you heard not to use it as a horoscope over your life because that is certainly true. Even then, there are percentages of how much you are each kind of type and you can't be 75% born between Apr 20th-May 20th :lol: .

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
I was expecting a link to one of the actual versions of the test which float around.

ed: I should add, and would be rather curious to actually take one rather than try to self-describe, but am too lazy to find a good one :lol: