What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

Matt08642

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger on the Steve’s Special/Air Norton combo. Figured since I already have an evolution neck pickup in my Strat I could just swap it in to the RG if I don’t dig the Air Norton.

Finally got the pickups (SS was on special order and took a few weeks). Now to find a time when I'm not dead tired and not in the mood to rip apart my 550 and put these in lol. Really wish these were going in to something with rear-mounted electronics that are infinitely easier to swap, but oh well, sick tones shall be mine soon enough :lol:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I don't need a Deluxe Tele but I've had the Squier CV 70s chewing at the back of my mind for like.... months now.

That the regular CV70s or the Thinline? I'm taking a ride later this week to shoot out a Thinline vs. Cabronita to finally figure out if I need a baritone or not.

Metaldestroyerdennis

Heavens Football Bat
Reaction score
krautster krautster krautster

Spent a year in high gain land since getting my CU24 + AxeFx but it's time to bust back out the 1x10 + pedalboard and jump back on the indie alternative train

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Going to be a good couple of weeks...

View attachment 117956

Really wasn't expecting both of the guitars on order to be done this month much less before Christmas so bonus!

You're making me wanna get an one of my RG get a full Big Trouble In Little China finish. :drool:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You're making me wanna get an one of my RG get a full Big Trouble In Little China finish. :drool:

I was thinking this, but on a Soloist body.

The Escape From New York cover/poster would look awesome on an Explorer/Kelly body too.

Patience guys, got to have something to do next year :rofl:

Next up is an HSS strat that is either going to be purple sparkle or sunburst heavy relic, haven't decided which yet. I've got everything but the neck for that one but am not shipping / ordering anything until after the holidays at this point. I'm actually nervous about both of these coming in December as the shipping companies get extra breaky at this time of year...

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Time to try a new brand:

438591fec92175a636c4811a826aef5cdc31a8.jpg

Spaced Out Ace

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Thinking of grabbing two EMG HZ S1s and two EMG HZ S2s for two of my Strats. I'd likely pair them as EMG HZ H3A/S1/S1 and EMG HZ H2A/S2/S2. Unfortunately, the HZ stuff seems to be in only one color aside from the metalworks types.

Mourguitars

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My All Access foot controller that had the ripple on the screen doesn't display now , but it switches stuff on and off in the patches

So These are $299 from the same guy on ebay that i bought the pre Amps from so i snagged one up...i need one so...

Mike

kgmyzwtyd4ehp9chzgxs.jpeg

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a 12-54 wound third set for my lp that was gonna go to B, but I may just throw it on the S2 to use up and find a 3-pack of the 11-54 plain third I actually wanted :lol: