What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

Kyle Jordan

Ace of Knaves
Reaction score
Holoflake rules. And to continue the mini theme:

studiocanal-OPTi2842-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-GB-1483993666239._SX1080_.jpg

Mourguitars

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Finally tried the Synergy rig I bought from Sweetwater and... This thing sounds stupidly good. Now I'm super curious how close the Deliverance gets to my SigX, cause if it's close, that'd be insane.

I bought the HBE as well when i got the BE in that deal .....Im loving that one , things roars

I just set my my MIM Tele even that things sings on the HBE with stock pickups

Synergy stuff is very impressive !

Enjoy MatrixClaw !

Mike

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Not sure I ever did a NGD for my Horizon CTM, probably because it's still got a 12th fret inlay. But I still had some plans for it, and this week a custom set of Gotoh 360s arrived. Thanks to @Samark for convincing me to go ebony knob instead of straight-up gold -- cost me an extra 3 weeks but I love the result:

20221203_220955.jpg

20221203_234259.jpg

20221203_234303.jpg

20221203_234318.jpg

I've had the gold sinclair for probably a year and a half now - what a pain it is to track one of those down. The wear under the palm is more than the other parts, so was thinking to take it to get plated at some point. Also was so focused on getting the bridge right I strung up the first 4 strings like they were magnum locking before realizing what I was doing, so now I'm torn between restringing the correct way or just cutting them and leaving the nut locked. Kind of ruined photo time but I'm still digging how it looks. Had some black knobs from another Horizon that's at ESP at the moment... think it came together nicely. Was also surprised how much some polish made the top pop a bit more.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Am I the only person who enjoys ESP 12th fret inlay??? Idk what it is, but the aesthetic with it really reminds me of like 86 Toyota Corollas and JDM cars and manga and all the "white boy who loves 80s-90s Japan" stuff.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
By the way @narad I know it's been joked of before but from the last few years of looking at your photos, I'm convinced you have built your home out of guitars, amps, and couch cushions.

Mourguitars

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Not sure I ever did a NGD for my Horizon CTM, probably because it's still got a 12th fret inlay. But I still had some plans for it, and this week a custom set of Gotoh 360s arrived. Thanks to @Samark for convincing me to go ebony knob instead of straight-up gold -- cost me an extra 3 weeks but I love the result:

View attachment 117766

View attachment 117768

View attachment 117767

View attachment 117769

I've had the gold sinclair for probably a year and a half now - what a pain it is to track one of those down. The wear under the palm is more than the other parts, so was thinking to take it to get plated at some point. Also was so focused on getting the bridge right I strung up the first 4 strings like they were magnum locking before realizing what I was doing, so now I'm torn between restringing the correct way or just cutting them and leaving the nut locked. Kind of ruined photo time but I'm still digging how it looks. Had some black knobs from another Horizon that's at ESP at the moment... think it came together nicely. Was also surprised how much some polish made the top pop a bit more.

Sweet !

That Guitar over by the Bogner cab reminded me of this guitar George Lynch was playing in this old VHS ....i drooled over it ...lol

Mike

watch