What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

Spaced Out Ace

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I wasnt impressed by the Uzi videos I saw, but the Dark Flame sounds just like an amp, it's insane.
The gain is barely above 8:00 on the Dark Flame. The amount of gain is still insane. Granted, I am boosting it some with the SPC+EXG or ABQ in my guitars, but even without them, the gain is insane.

I'm really tempted to buy the Revv G series pedals (G2, G3, and G4). I may have to buy a few specialty patch cables, but still. That, or Joyo could hurry up and release the clones I believe they might be working on.

ShredmasterD

Calls it like it is.
Reaction score
we wants a white SG like Amanda Fish plays, not that we are a fan of hers, but wants a white SG please. They no make now. Would buy new right now if they did. Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 1.33.47 PM.png

Spaced Out Ace

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Bought a demo Revv G2 and G3. Buying a G4 soon, likely when I get my next paycheck. I'll need to get some cables specifically for these, but whatever.

HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Y'all about to make me rejoin the Tele Cult. :lol:

TI-ASTDC-38R21R0.png

Deadpool_25

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I actually have a neck on order from Warmoth for that one. A couple new pickups as well. The ones in it are Ragnaroks which are great but I’m gonna put some lower gain stuff in there, inspired by Jakub Zytecki’s signature Mayones.

ShredmasterD

Calls it like it is.
Reaction score
Bought a demo Revv G2 and G3. Buying a G4 soon, likely when I get my next paycheck. I'll need to get some cables specifically for these, but whatever.
cables. i dont like dimarzio cables for recording generally , and not for live if i can help it. . well made, but they are quite stiff and always very ,very bright to my ear. not sure if it is because they pass frequencies really well and others don't but i do not like them as much as i want to. whats your preference?

Guitarjon

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm still not sold on the QC but it's a better deal thasn the Rocker 30 IMO.

I've only played with it for an hour or so. Not a fan of the stock cabs and not all the stock amps are amazing. Some sound really good but for me it's all about the captures! Going to try to capture an amp today. If that works I'll have a winner!

Guitarjon

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I've only played with it for an hour or so. Not a fan of the stock cabs and not all the stock amps are amazing. Some sound really good but for me it's all about the captures! Going to try to capture an amp today. If that works I'll have a winner!

For the past hours I've been capturing my amps (DI captures with loadbox). I started with my Orange Jim Root, then ENGL Fireball 25 and now Mesa Mini Rectifier. Damn, these captures are good. Not 100% and it varies a little bit per amp but it's much much closer than the Kemper. Seriously, if you're into profiling, the quad cortex in where it's at. It's kind of hard to believe, like, how the hell can a device pull this off... Crazy!

ShredmasterD

Calls it like it is.
Reaction score
For the past hours I've been capturing my amps (DI captures with loadbox). I started with my Orange Jim Root, then ENGL Fireball 25 and now Mesa Mini Rectifier. Damn, these captures are good. Not 100% and it varies a little bit per amp but it's much much closer than the Kemper. Seriously, if you're into profiling, the quad cortex in where it's at. It's kind of hard to believe, like, how the hell can a device pull this off... Crazy!
I watch your youtube videos and find them helpful and informative. I have fallen out of love with my Kemper and have gone to real amps with reactive loads and IRs for home home recording but the QC has been on my radar. Thanks for your take on it. Keep us posted!