What game are you playing?

Discussion in 'Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming' started by mark520, Jun 10, 2011.

1. TedEH

TedEH Cromulent

Going through some nonsense, so retail therapy means I got myself a Switch. Only really played for a handful of hours but BotW feels really solid so far. The hype seems worth it. Awakening remake also sound great. Also new Pokemon titles? Odyssey? A shop nearby has that Mana Collection for dirt cheap. Yay for drowning out your problems with video games!

Mathemagician and StevenC like this.
  2. NotDonVito

NotDonVito ouch!

I've gotten addicted to krunker.io. It's a browser fps with UT/Quake movement and COD guns.

Mathemagician likes this.
  3. Ralyks

Ralyks The One Who Knocks Contributor

Just got back from Buffalo for 2 days, right in time for a snow storm over the best two days to catch up on gaming. Might try to go through all of Concrete Genie, since it's short, fun, and my son likes it.

Also, Amazon had Outer Worlds for 35 bucks, so that's on its way and I believe I'm done getting games for 2019 (well, except maybe the Yakuza collection).

4. KnightBrolaire

KnightBrolaire jUsT bUy A 5150

got Sunset Overdrive and Hitman 2 gold edition for dirt cheap. Prob gonna take off tomorrow and just play video games all day lol

ImNotAhab and BlackMastodon like this.
  5. Mathemagician

Mathemagician SS.org Regular

On the switch I picked up Monster Hunter 4G Ultimate Rathalos Edition (1/2 that is made up).
    Looking forward to trying all the flips and cool abilities. Seems like it has every monster up until that game came out. If anyone else plays let me know and I’ll add you.

6. PunkBillCarson

PunkBillCarson SS.org Regular

Pillars of Eternity. At first, this game is quite difficult, especially if you're not used to these kinds of games. That said, after a couple of hours once you've gotten the rhythm down and actually get more party members, it gets easier.

Werecow likes this.
  7. Leviathus

Leviathus Psychotic Monster

Just finished my Bloodborne playthrough and checked PSN again to see if The Old Hunters is on sale... and it is. Wish i'd checked earlier before slayin' Gehrman, but whatev.

8. PunkBillCarson

PunkBillCarson SS.org Regular

The Bloodborne DLC can start way before Gehrman. You only have to kill Vicar Amelia to access it.

Mathemagician likes this.
  9. Leviathus

For sure, i'm just on NG+ now, not sure how hard the DLC is gonna kick my ass.

10. KnightBrolaire

KnightBrolaire jUsT bUy A 5150

caved and bought the master chief collection for PC. Goddamn I suck at Halo now :lol:

ImNotAhab likes this.
  11. Ralyks

Outer Worlds is sitting in my PO Box... And I probably can't get to it until mkndaym next place I live in has its own mailbox...

Anyway, one trophy away from getting the Platinum for Concrete Genie. What a delightful 8 hour tomorrow that game turned out to be. Back to the Adventures of Reedus and BB after that until at least I get my hands on Outer Worlds...

12. Leviathus

So close to coppin' it...

Choop likes this.
  13. Leviathus

and i did, can't wait to give it a whirl later.

14. Boofchuck

Boofchuck SS.org Irregular

Diesel_product_smboriginal_SMB_About_02-1000x840-4d95fde35b35805a703e6ad8316b58a811033166.png This is only game that's caught my attention since Dark Souls/Sekiro. I love it.

ImNotAhab, Choop and Ralyks like this.
  15. Mathemagician

Mathemagician SS.org Regular

I want to say something about taking this long to play it. But it doesn’t matter as it’s just a really good platformer that holds up identically to when it first launched. Such a good game with SO many levels for the masochists out there. The regular initial levels kicked my ass enough to get me to go play other games, lol.

Best of luck to your controller.

StevenC likes this.
  16. Boofchuck

Boofchuck SS.org Irregular

I have such a huge backlog of games and pretty much zero interest in anything new that I've seen. Plus it's good for short bursts of gaming when I can find the time.

....I'll try not to break anything haha.

17. Ralyks

I was trying to save Judgement for later, but I couldn't resist and popped it in last night. One hour in and it's dooooope.

Bloody_Inferno likes this.
  18. Choop

Choop n______n

It's an excellent game! The controls are very tight and responsive--it just feels great to play. Also the music is good and the levels feel very well thought-out.

Been sorta itching to play WoW classic lately...and I know it would be bad and that I should not. >< Hopefully Dragon Quest VIII can continue holding my attention. It's a solid game!

19. TedEH

TedEH Cromulent

I've made it a good chunk of the way through BotW now.... and it's got it's hooks into me. I think it's exactly the kind of game I wanted/needed right now. Tons of content. Lots of little details. Lots of "dynamic" between calm explore-y bits and the more adventure-y quest bits. You're not told what to do, but there's subtle guides to point you the right way if you look for them. The exploration also feels pointed - where I find a lot of other open-world-y games sort of feel like just killing time to kill time.