What game are you playing?

Discussion in 'Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming' started by mark520, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Lorcan Ward

Lorcan Ward 7slinger

Sounds very similar to the Mad Max game. Its like the team didn't listen to any of the complaints or suggestions people made.

Anyone playing Greedfall? It didn't get the reception it was hoping for.

2. dr_game0ver

dr_game0ver SS.org Regular

RDR2 anounced on PC. To the surprise of no one.

Ribboz and WarMachine like this.
  3. WarMachine

WarMachine SS.org Regular

It surprised me honestly lol. I looked into this a few months ago and it was iffy at best. Which makes me feel that much better about getting rid of my PS4 lol. I can get all the same games on PC that i had on it, except so far for God of War, but yeah, zero regrets. Just finished trying out Killer Instinct, downloading Rage 2 ATM, still have CoD WW2/Agony Unrated/The Evil Within 2 to run through. I've beat the evil within 2 when i had my PS4, but i'm just a few years late to playing KI/CoD/Agony lol.

4. KnightBrolaire

KnightBrolaire L'enfant sausage

got back into hearthstone. kind of fun for killing time.

5. Ribboz

Ribboz Enjoy

Currently playing "UnderRail". It is great! If you enjoy fallout 1&2 type RPGs then you may enjoy this. I was on the fence. Then this video convinced me to give it a go. Super glad I did.

NotDonVito likes this.
  6. Choop

Choop n______n

About to check out the new Spyro trilogy remake on PC since it was in the Humble Monthly this round. I had read reviews about it having some not super tight controls or whatever, but I'm hella casual and probably won't mind so much.

7. TedEH

TedEH Cromulent

I got a deal I couldn't pass up for a rift - this seems to be the best way to play rhythm games.

8. Leviathus

Leviathus Psychotic Monster

CS 1.6

Still the best FPS of all time IMO.

Kaura likes this.
  9. dr_game0ver

Bloodborne. Cause you know what the Souls series was missing? Machine guns.

Mathemagician and chopeth like this.
  10. chopeth

chopeth SS.org Regular

Me too, where are you?

11. dr_game0ver

At the cathedral, just after father whatever, where a guy on top of his tower is shooting at you with his gatling gun. I just started yesterday. Still better than the previous game i was playing: Lords of the fallen...

12. chopeth

chopeth SS.org Regular

great, I'm near the end... dunno when I'm supposed to start the DLC though

13. Carrion Rocket

Carrion Rocket Registered Lurker

Cleaned up some trophies in the original Homefront and made the mistake of playing the sequel. The only good thing about it is that (a couple playable levels of) Timeplitters 2 is hidden within the game.

14. mongey

mongey SS.org Regular

ok. I just cant get into divinity original sin 2 . I have tried for 6 hours and its just not gelling with me. Im sure im the problem. Busy at work and sleep deprived form a 7 month old who hates sleeping in his cot . think I just dont have the brain power tickets for it right now on my commute

just grabbed witcher 3 to play instead . Never played it so think it will be a better choice ofr my fried brain

15. KnightBrolaire

it's all fine til you do the first wight/banshee or vampire fight in Witcher 3. Then you better pay attention to prepping your gear and potions. also get good at dodging/countering.

16. mongey

mongey SS.org Regular

Che
    chwers

i actually have played it a little. I had it when it first came out but I was playing a butt lot of street fighter at the time and didn’t really play it past the first couple hours. So ended up trading it.

17. wankerness

wankerness SS.org Regular

I beat Witcher 3 without many problems after the first couple hunts that I was sorely underlevelled for (I remember fighting a ghost thing towards the very beginning of the game that totally kicked my ass), and I generally suck at videogames. I played it on regular difficulty or whatever, and on that difficulty you can pretty much survive everything through the first parts of the game with just the shield spell and dodging/melee. The only potions I ever really used for fights were the ones to increase damage against the appropriate enemy type, and the health ones. I remember some boss somewhere pretty far in the game in the sewer being a huge pain in the ass, but other than that and then dying a lot to some flying vampire dude in one of the DLCs I don't recall thinking the game was too difficult. I'm sure it's a very different story on the higher difficulty settings.

18. KnightBrolaire

yeah I played on a higher level difficulty, and it was a loooot more difficult. Like borderline rage inducing at times.

19. Lorcan Ward

Lorcan Ward 7slinger

I tried Metro Exodus since it was on Games Pass. Not digging it at all. The game mechanics worked for claustrophobic tunnels but it falls apart in an open setting. The Outer Worlds is out in 2 weeks and comes with games pass so I'll give that shot.

When work is crazy busy for me I prefer something like DOOM or a puzzle game. Just boot it up and start playing straight away. No inventory management, crafting or any other stuff that you aren't in the mood for.

20. Ancestor

Ancestor Contributor

Luigi's Mansion. I just made it past the Terrace. That took the longest so far. It's fun! The DS XL 2 was a great investment. It's small enough to take everywhere.

It's been years since I played. I got turned off when my second PS3 drive failed. But I feel good about this.

StevenC likes this.