What game are you playing?

Discussion in 'Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming' started by mark520, Jun 10, 2011.

1. auntyethel

auntyethel Skommeling

Warframe has the potential to be an amazing online game... the engine, optimization, movements, combat etc are all fantastic. It's such a pity that, out of all the grindy games I've played, it has the least point, endgame-wise.

Haven't played in a year or more though, but from what I've heard little has changed in that regard

2. ZombieLloyd

ZombieLloyd Not one 7 string

I played it for a little while when it came out on PS4. It was fun, I like the open quest thing it has where you can follow a random player to a quest and help them out. Someone did that with me the last day I played it and we ended up doing quests together for half an hour.

3. KnightBrolaire

KnightBrolaire I'll sleep when I'm dead

The movement and combat were part of the reason I played it from closed beta til right before they released the jetpack crap. It's a gorgeous game. The drop rates on some gear makes the game stupidly grindy and basically forces you to put inordinate amounts of time into missions or spend real money on gear.

4. cwhitey2

cwhitey2 BlackendCrust Metalâ„¢

That is one of the great aspects of the game.

I can figure out how to get certain items for 'quests'. Like the whole mining thing...I'm lost when it come to that.

5. KnightBrolaire

KnightBrolaire I'll sleep when I'm dead

yeah the mining drones are only useful if you've completed every level for that planet. They generally only bring back common materials unless you've beat all the higher level missions for that planet.

6. stevexc

stevexc Laura Like Butter

Still working through Witcher 3. Finished Hearts of Stone, that was a solid expansion. Currently going through Blood and Wine or whatever it's called. Such a good game.

7. Blytheryn

Blytheryn Musical Adam West

I seriously need to finish this game. It's so vast I never feel like I do it justice by playing it.

stevexc likes this.
  8. Carrion Rocket

Carrion Rocket Registered Lurker

Plat'd The Order: 1886. What a pathetic excuse for a game. There was an interesting, worthwhile experience there, but it's clear what the priority was.

9. NotDonVito

NotDonVito SS.org Regular

Finished Titanfall 2 last night since I haven't paid my Sony tax(aka PSN). Pretty good game, a little short, makes you sad about robots. I wanna get back into MP though because of the new update.

In my backlog is Dogimon Story Cubersleuth and Puyo Puyo Tetris. I'm stuck on the latter because puzzle game, and don't have time for the former because RPG game.

10. Bloody_Inferno

Bloody_Inferno Silence is Violence

[​IMG]

Rather than throwing my PS3 out the window and finally going next get, I decided to put off a PS4 a little longer to get this on PSN. Only one day and I realised I blew 5 hours in... :ugh:

[​IMG]

Continuing the trend of 5th sequels and recently having finished Yakuza 4, I've been enamoured with the series. So this was the natural choice.

11. Carrion Rocket

Went back to San Andreas. Completed the story, now I'm trying to take over the gang territories but getting any gang members to spawn is a pain in the ass sometimes.

12. mongey

mongey SS.org Regular

finished gunpoint. its a good little game. good value at $2 in the sale but $10 maybe questionable

now I need a new travel game.

13. Carrion Rocket

Plat'd San Andreas a few hours ago. I never finished the remake of Shadow Warrior so I might start that again tomorrow.

14. Repner

Repner SS.org Regular

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age arrived today.

I have to say I'm confused though. The Limited edition comes with a DLC code for the original soundtrack option if you prefer that over the remade soundtrack that comes with the game, but when I started playing, that option seems to already be part of the base game. So what's the code for?

15. Repner

Repner SS.org Regular

Can't edit the last post.

Turns out it adds a third soundtrack in the menu. So it's "Original" "Reorchestrated", and "OST". Apparently "OST" is a remaster of the original, even though it doesn't say this in the leaflet, or the advertising. Not good for people buying specifically for the original soundtrack since it comes with the game anyway.

16. Carrion Rocket

Playing through Shadow Warrior (2013) right now. Have no idea why the load times are so long to then also have loading when opening doors. I looked at a walkthrough and found out there's 17 chapters. Fuck me, I'm five chapters in and am ready for this to be wrapped up already.

This remake really reminds me of Bulletstorm and not in a good way, 'cause after a short time I was over the gimmicks and was just ready to beat the damn thing.

17. Ralyks

Ralyks The One Who Knocks Contributor

I picked up my preorder of Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age, but between homes and don't have anywhere to hook up my PS4 and TV. But yeah, once I get a new place, that will be the first game I play, as well as finishing Persona 5.

Sooooo its basically been my Switch when I have time and motivation, which I have Mario Kart and Breath of the Wild. If anyone could recommend me some good Switch exclusive games, that'd be helpful (if a game is multi platform, I'm more likely to pick it up on PS4)

18. StevenC

StevenC SS.org Regular

Graceful Explosion Machine is a great shooter that I'd recommend to literally anyone, Fast RMX is an awesome Wipeout/F Zero racer, if you haven't got Shovel Knight it's worth picking up. Arms and Snipperclips are loads of fun if you're playing with other people. But mainly, Splatoon 2 is coming out next week and there's a free online demo this weekend.

19. NotDonVito

NotDonVito SS.org Regular

Modern Warfare Remastered. It's so laggy conpared to the original, and I think the new graphical effects are ugly and greatly reduce visibility. Still a fun game if you want to go back to 2007 times.

20. TedEH

TedEH Cromulent

Finally getting around to Thimbleweed Park. I find it doesn't quite have the sense of humour of the games it's based on, but it's still enjoyable.