What do you think of Oeksound Soothe?

Discussion in 'Recording Studio' started by axxessdenied, Apr 5, 2018.

1. axxessdenied

axxessdenied Arium Addict

Who else loves this plugin? I made a little video going over what it does and how it works.
    It's not a flashy plugin. But, for me it's been a huge time saver and really helps get things sounding clean and polished with zero effort. I use this thing all the time for different purposes and it does a lot of heavy lifting when you need to kill some gross stuff in your source audio.

What do you think?

2. JEngelking

JEngelking Gravity is Shifting!

Good demo! I hadn't been heavily considering getting this because it seemed a little expensive to me (although I am admittedly cheap about plugins haha) but now I'm reconsidering because it does seem like a really big time saver...

axxessdenied likes this.
  3. axxessdenied

axxessdenied Arium Addict

Thanks! I highly recommend you snag the demo. You can also split on the license with a friend or two (up to 3 activations) if you want to save some cash! That's what I did during the black friday sale they did and it was money very well spent. Totally worth the full price I think! But, just snag the demo and see what it does to your own mixes. I think you're going to have a hard time going back when that demo expires like I did. LOL