What are your housemates like?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by anthonyferguson, Aug 5, 2011.

1. anthonyferguson

anthonyferguson SS.org Regular

Just a matter of curiosity!
    Who do you live with? Do you hate their guts or love them to bits?

I've just recently moved in with two girls in York to be closer to my job. They're both gay and it's a steep learning curve discovering all there is to know about lesbian culture... How exciting! They're both awesome and we get on really well, which is lucky seeing as we met once before moving into the same house.

What about you SSO?

Murmel likes this.
  2. Chickenhawk

Chickenhawk A Bad Idea Contributor

One of my housemates shits her pants every now and then.
    One goes to Alaska every summer, but is a damn blast when she's here.
    The third housemate I get to have sex with, and she gives me an allowance.

I'm not complaining.

Explaination:
    Housemate #1 is my girlfriends 2 year old daughter. We're trying to potty train her.
    Housemate #2 is my girlfriends 8 year old daughter. She stays the summer with her dad :noplease:
    Housemate #3 is my girlfriend.

3. idunno

idunno SS.org Regular

I rent from my aunt and uncle. Uncle is a fat alcoholic drummer. Hes on a diet now and stopped drinking and is finally getting it together, I like him. Aunt is addicted to weed and smokes all day and night and is pretty dumb. Shes also a huge enabler. Thats why the uncle is fat haha. Not a big fan of her but I keep to myself and it works out ok.

Plus I get to use the garage to work on instruments and whatnot. My uncle fully supports it and im helping him build his first guitar :)

4. SenorDingDong

SenorDingDong Smeller of Smells

I live with my parents.

Mom - cleans every inconvenient spot in the house at the most inconvenient time. Rinse and repeat for starting conversations.

Step Father - Barely talk to each other, but when we do it is about music and that is it.

Sister - "ZOMG I am such a trackstar, I have so many friends, I am the greatest thing to ever grace the face of the earth, you suck, my friends are over so I have to make fun of you now, eww you're gross, blahblahblah." Thank god she is at college most of the time and now starting graduate school.

Kirk - "Hey I'm a greyhound, I sleep all day and you pick up my poops in the yard." Still love my dog :)

anthonyferguson likes this.
  5. squid-boy

squid-boy SS.org Regular

My closest friend, Jessica. She's gorgeous and has big boobies. She also likes to play Super Mario.

6. Varcolac

Varcolac Frets? What frets?

My housemate is my girlfriend. She's all right.

:wub:

7. Cabinet

Cabinet :O

My apartment is occupied by only me.
    Forever alone.

8. anthonyferguson

:(

at least you can beat off in every room of the house

9. Chickenhawk

Guess I could list the cats as housemates.

Princess: absolute complete and utter fucking BITCH. She'll growl and hiss at you as you walk by. She usually stays out of the way, until bedtime. You'll be half a second away from dreamland, and she'll jump on your chest and want to be the most loving creature in existance...until you actually pet her, then she flips and runs away.

Maddie: Most playful cat in the world. I swear she'll break her own fucking neck to play with something, and she almost has. I need to get a video of her when she's playing, because she'll attempt back flips to catch shit, and land on her head. She's a bad cat, though. If you leave the bathroom door open for 2 seconds, in the blink of an eye she'll have the toilet paper in shreds all over the house. She's also found ways to jump 5 feet vertically to get on top of the entertainment center to attack my expensive ass cowboy hats. She also goes out of her way to piss Princess off in every way possible. That's pretty funny.

If we leave the cats upstairs when the girls go to sleep, they'll tear ass around and wake them up..so we have to lock them in the basement with us when we go to bed. God forfuckingbid we close our bedroom door, though...they'll start trying to dig through the walls to get to us.

I bought a spray bottle to attack Maddie with. Usually gets her ass out of places she doesn't need to be...until I stop spraying her...and she goes right back at it.

Is there such thing as kitty ritalin? Cause these bitches need it.

10. anthonyferguson

holy fucking shit hawk, never heard cats be as mental as that... Mine was always really well behaved and 'cute', until there was any suggestion of a rodent! She died a couple of weeks ago, really sad about it :( weird when something that's been there for 16 years just goes.

11. Jakke

Jakke Pretty wisdomous

I live in a college dorm, one room+toilet

One corridor mate has just moved out
    Another one has moved out too
    I have two ethiopians that share a room, they are together
    Aaaand, one guy that has lived here for the last 20 years ( I kid you not)

12. Chickenhawk

I might have been a bit reserved in my explainations of my cats. They're WAY crazier than that :lol:

Sorry to hear about your cat :( Always a sad day when a pet dies. I've had dozens of pets die throughout my life (mom is the crazy old cat lady). Never really gets easier.

13. Antimatter

Antimatter SS.org Regular

I live with my direct family. They're all overweight and they're all assholes. I'm getting my driver's license soon so I won't really have to deal with it for much longer

14. Auyard

Auyard SS.org Regular

I live with my mom and my brother. It's a love/hate thing. I love them and get along great with them but I work full-time and drive 2 hrs to and from school 2-4 times a week and they never leave me alone. They're just constantly getting me to help them with things or talk to me. It's like clockwork, every time I sit down at my desk to study or play guitar I hear my name being called. I need to move out.

15. Scar Symmetry

Scar Symmetry Ex Whiny Bitch

Mine are great.

My best friend and my ex-girlfriend, two of the best people I know.

They have their flaws but these are glossed over, none of us are perfect.

16. leftyguitarjoe

leftyguitarjoe Correct-handed

I still live at home, but I'm about to get a super awesome promotion at work, so I'm moving out soon.

My room mate will be my best friend of 15 years. He is the best guitar player I know and a man whore. Hopefully I'll be able to sneak in some sloppy seconds every now and then.

17. JeffFromMtl

JeffFromMtl Уродливый, но честны

My Roommate is my best friend who I've known for about 16 years. He's an awesome guy and we complement each other perfectly. Living with him is great, and we're both great wing men for one another on a night out. He's away until December though, so I have 2 girls living with me for the time being. They're both sweet, but one of them has a cat who smells like assholes 24/7 and gets his cat litter all over the apartment. I'm trying to come up with inconspicuous ways of making him "disappear".

When my roommate gets back from his worldly travels and the two girls leave, the other guitarist in my band is moving in with us, so our apartment will be a constant brodown.

18. leandroab

leandroab Stay Negative™

My left hand, my right hand (yep, ambidextrous) and my grandpa.

19. Murmel

Murmel SS.org Regular

Does your grandpa serve the same purpose as your hands? :cool:

20. leandroab

leandroab Stay Negative™

You're a sick little fucking swedish fuck. :lol::lol::lol: