Well done, President Clinton. Well done.

Treeunit212

Not your bro, bro.
Reaction score
Can we all just get back on topic and revel in the greatness of this man again?

Clinton Kicks the Crap out of Fox News Part 2 - YouTube

:agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed:

swoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Wallace-300x262.jpg

tumblr_m6xcsphXNL1qfiok8o1_500.gif

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
Yeah, we get it - he was unfaithful to his wife. Very old news about a very good president. Though, have you ever seen his wife, or listened to her talk? Good for him, if anything

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, we get it - he was unfaithful to his wife. Very old news about a very good president. Though, have you ever seen his wife, or listened to her talk? Good for him, if anything

Problem isn't that he cheated, it's that he got caught and disgraced the office and his family :lol:.

Presidents are supposed to IMO be the nations #1 role model.
It's an unBcumming act :lol:.

Everyone seems to think "they all do it", but the only ones I ever actually hear the dirt on are he and Kennedy (another democrat BTW).

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Anyone see Romney's speech? He spent half the speech talking about the good things Obama has done without challenging them and championing a few liberal values... very strange.

He also gave off the overwhelming vibe that he didn't believe in what he was saying!

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Guise, srsly. Getting a blowjob from an intern in the oval office negates any and all good you've ever done as a president. I thought you all knew this. :rolleyes:

Trench, please. Stop with the ad hominem attacks. WE GET IT. He got a hummer from a hooker in a business suit. Doesn't change that the vast majority of his time in office was spent doing actual good other than starting pointless, needless wars and causing bloodshed and chaos. Sorry if the lack of death and destruction of actual innocent people displeases you, but for once just admit that you're wrong already. It's okay. Nobody will think less of you if you admit that you're wrong on this. Hell, people might actually respect you more for it.

vampiregenocide

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't care if our prime minister get's caught in a massive orgy as long as everyone is of legal age, consents and that it doesn't affect his ability to do his job.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Problem isn't that he cheated, it's that he got caught and disgraced the office and his family :lol:.

Everyone seems to think "they all do it", but the only ones I ever actually hear the dirt on are he and Kennedy (another democrat BTW).

How many pages into the thread are we now and you're still on this bullshit?

Did Nixon disgrace the office? How about Kennedy when he and his brother fucked Marilyn Monroe and she sang him happy birthday all skanky like in front of his fuckin' friends and family?

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd say someone like Nixon did more "disgrace to the office" than someone like Clinton. Personal failings are one thing. Actual corruption and use of Executive power to suppress evidence of corruption is much worse.

And what about Bush Jr? He was a laughingstock for the rest of the world. Americans abroad were looked upon with a lot more disdain and dislike while he was in office; a position which began to change in Europe upon Obama's election.

FT.com / In depth / US election 2008, Global reactions

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd say someone like Nixon did more "disgrace to the office" than someone like Clinton.
And what about Bush Jr?

Yes Nixon was another example of a great president with a very dishonest side to go along with his great diplomatic prowess.

As for Bushy J., he was clutch all the way.

Treeunit212

Not your bro, bro.
Reaction score

You disgrace yourself with every comment you post about this non-issue of personal affairs.

You want to live in the fantasy world that our leaders and great thinkers are supposed to be perfect human beings? Okay, but first recognize that the founding fathers owned slaves. George Washington owned slaves. U.S. Grant owned slaves. Zachary Taylor owned slaves.

Also, if you wanna talk about dirt, don't focus on just Democratic presidents. This is what I mean when I say you disgrace yourself with your views in the face of countless rebukes based in facts or evidence, and it's also the reason you're considered the Glenn Beck of this forum.

Now that we have that out of the way, let's look at the other president that was more or less impeached on the other side of the spectrum.

Richard Nixon got caught bugging the offices of rivaling democratic campaigns, and was then pardoned by Gerald Ford because the intimate details of an administrations flaws are the ultimate distraction from what actually matters. Nixon started the EPA. Nixon cut the number of troops in Vietnam from half a million to 25,000, and soon thereafter ended the war completely. Nixon was the first president to recognize China as a future world power and began developing vital relations with them. Perhaps most notable of all is the fact that Nixon was the president that executed John F Kennedy's vision of landing on the moon.

You can talk mindless shit about presidents all you want, but in my not-so-fox-news-influenced viewpoint, EVERY president has done great things and accomplished them despite all the bullshit you're spewing in spite of those accomplishments. Even I, an idealist moderate liberal can see that your version of history is through the absolute smallest and most selective perception possible.

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
Even I, an idealist moderate liberal can see that your version of history is through the absolute smallest and most selective perception possible.

GTFO. We have no place for "moderates" here on the left, it's communist or nothing:squint:

it's also the reason you're considered the Glenn Beck of this forum.

:lol:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
George Bush Jr. was clutch all the way? I want you to go sit down in the corner by yourself and think about that.

Treeunit212

Not your bro, bro.
Reaction score
Let's get back on topic. Here's the fact check of Clinton's speech, in all it's non-glory.

FactCheck.org : Our Clinton Nightmare

Let us note that they only two corrections they could possibly even try to make about the speech were his slight defacto "Overselling of Obamacare" and a much less descriptive paragraph of "other exaggerations."

:lol:

Thank you Fact Check for demonstrating what we already knew through your hard work. :yesway:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Question: Does no one have access to the speech prior to it being given? Why is it fact checked afterwards? If it were done beforehand, wouldn't that save us a lot of trouble?

Treeunit212

Not your bro, bro.
Reaction score

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Well I know, but I was more concerned with why it's necessary.

The way I envisioned it is this... Someone should check the speech before it's aired and if it's not factual it can't be aired. Allowing it to be aired beforehand allows for unnecessary confusion.