We have a Bandcamp site now! - Meridian Zero

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by Zhysick, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Zhysick

Zhysick SS.org Regular

Hi everybody!

I realized that the boys of the band never cared to set up a Bandcamp site so I decided to do it because I have discovered and enjoyed many many music thru Bandcamp so here is ours and our last release, the EP 'A New Beginning', is uploaded so you can stream it endlessly or if you want you can download it for a bit less than Apple Music or Amazon.

Hope you enjoy the music!

Meridian Zero - Bandcamp

In case you missed it, this is the lyric video of the single we released of the album.

sirbuh likes this.
  2. WARP METAL

WARP METAL SS.org Regular

This is good. I don't know where you guys get your ideas for writing lyrics to this song, but, it hit me. I don't feel as much alone because of this tune. Awesome vocals! Way to go!

Zhysick likes this.
  3. Zhysick

Zhysick SS.org Regular

Thank you very much for your kind words!! It's a very nice feeling knowing how you felt while listening to our song. The lyrics were written by the singer and it was inspired mainly by a very famous real story in Spain, there is even a film about it (Mar Adentro, The Sea Inside in english, winner of one Academy Award as Best Foreign Language Film in case you want to watch it) but, apart from that, we all want to include some political or social issues, thoughts or ideas in the lyrics of the songs. We just don't want to tell a story or sing something to fill the parts of the song, we want to say SOMETHING and, if possible, make people think about it so we are VERY pleased and happy with your comment.

Thank you for the feedback!! Check out the other songs, the whole album is a concept about life and death, this song, Koma, specially about the right to a dignified death or euthanasia but there is a bit more about it on the whole EP.

THANKS!