Want to know what made my day?

codycarter

Reaction score
Back in May 2013 I decided I wanted to join the military, so I quit my band and started casually working out. My girlfriend of over 2 years seemed really supportive at first, but then around August everything went down hill and she left me, days before I had planned on proposing to her. After that I kicked my workouts into overdrive and started.going ti they gym with my ex Army Ranger buddy. Now I have always been chubby, never one to turn down candy for a salad if you catch my drift. Now I am cut and lean though, 60lbs lighter!

Well I recently saw her with her and her new country singer wanna-be boyfriend at mall, let's just say her jaw dropped when she saw me. The sheer look of regret on her face when she saw me doing so well made my day
:fawk:
:sharpie:

GizmoJunior

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Congrats on the change man and I bet that took a lot of dedication. It's awesome that you stuck with it and it's always great to shock someone, especially an ex. :lol:

codycarter

Reaction score
Congrats on the change man and I bet that took a lot of dedication. It's awesome that you stuck with it and it's always great to shock someone, especially an ex. :lol:

It was the hardest thing I have ever done, but probably the best thing I have ever done as well!

codycarter

Reaction score
1401863_687327084635593_566738092_o.jpg

2011 vs 2013

Cabinet

:O
Reaction score
This was a great way to start my morning, thank you

Also sick progress keep it up!!

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Strong work, man! And kick ass marijuana plants behind you there, too! :lol:

that short guy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
1401863_687327084635593_566738092_o.jpg

2011 vs 2013

Congrats on the change

on another note, if the army sends you to me, my first duty as your NCO after I get you squared away with quarters and a meal card is going to show you that when they said "get into her pants" they didn't mean steal her jeans and wear them ;)

just messing around with you, skinny jeans just were never for me.

codycarter

Reaction score
Congrats on the change

on another note, if the army sends you to me, my first duty as your NCO after I get you squared away with quarters and a meal card is going to show you that when they said "get into her pants" they didn't mean steal her jeans and wear them ;)

just messing around with you, skinny jeans just were never for me.

Hey if they looked good on her, they'll look even better on me :stitch:

I can't even say what I liked about them back in the day. We all go through our phases I guess!

Thank you for all the kind words guys!

Leveebreaks

Dooooooooom
Reaction score
Congrats dude looks like the hard work paid off. You should move this to the Love & Relationships thread to throw a bit of sunshine and positivity on the gloom :lol:

Rustee

†The Skyrim Bard†
Reaction score
Haha dude I was having sushi with a lady friend the other day when my ex from two years ago walked in. She treated me like shit and cheated on me, to this day I still hate her.

Turns out she's put on like 25lbs and looks like shit. Best feeling.

asfeir

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Haha dude I was having sushi with a lady friend the other day when my ex from two years ago walked in. She treated me like shit and cheated on me, to this day I still hate her.

Turns out she's put on like 25lbs and looks like shit. Best feeling.

Lol best feeling ever right?

Latest posts