Voting: Which of these 3 Songs do you like the most?

Which song do you like the most?

• Total voters

-Neonblack-

Blood Moon Studio
Reaction score
Ladies & Gentlemen,

during the last few weeks i mixed & mastered the new album 'Oceanic' by Morphesia.
I also re-amped the bass guitar. Even though i did not write this album, i have developed a deep connection to it after so many hours of work, to get this album to sound as awesome as possible!

I would like to know how others perceive the album...
Which of these three 3 songs do you like the most?

Song # 1

Song # 2

Song # 3

The whole album is available on Spotify, Bandcamp, Youtube and several other places, as well.

Btw.: The fact that this album is finished now means i have time for a new mixing / mastering / re-amping project.
Do you have something in work? If yes, just write a message to me and we will get your album to sound fantastic!

Enjoy!

MrFloofy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Song 2 has a really nice blend of groove/ambience whereas the other two, while pretty awesome, are a bit more standard black metal sounding IMO.

-Neonblack-

Blood Moon Studio
Reaction score
Nice!

So far we have three votes for # 2 (which is also my favorite)
And one for # 3

For everyone who is not into black metal that much:
Give #2 a chance. It is more progressive, includes sitar and has a very interesting mysterious feeling.

If you prefer to listen on Soundcloud - here you go:

These are the three songs + one example how it sounded before i mixed, re-amped & mastered it.

And for the ones who prefer something with a lower tuning, i have added my own song 'Thorns' as the last song.
You can listen to more of my own songs - project name - Aeonian Machine - on Bandcamp: blood-moon-studio.bandcamp.com

Which song is your favorite? You can also vote for one of my songs by just typing it as a reply.

Tree

-________-
Reaction score
Not to be that guy, but this post, and most of your posts really, just come off as a (very) thinly veiled attempt to advertise your mixing services.

Obviously you have every right to be proud of your work, but this seems less about the music that’s posted and more about getting people to listen to something that you worked on so that you can hopefully gain some new customers. Again, nothing inherently wrong with that, but maybe be a bit more transparent if that is your goal. If not, good. But it’s shoehorned in this thread a lot.

-Neonblack-

Blood Moon Studio
Reaction score
Yes, you are right.
Im mean everyone can post his music here and if someone finds the Bandname, or something else, attractive about the thread he will click it and maybe find something nice to listen to.
And it is not veiled at all. It is completely obvious promotion. Combined with me being interested in which song you actually like the most.

The bandleader of Morphesia once said to me, that he has lost fans after starting to get away from the more direct, classic black metal and create songs like (△) - The Pyramid.
Now this voting here shows that most people like the new, more progressive style more than the straight black metal songs. I find this interesting.

So yes, i want to spread the word for:
- Morphesia - who became kind of a friend during the mixing / mastering phase.
Some (minor) problems have been thrown in our way and we solved them together, to get this album to sound as good as possible.
And we are both very happy with the result.
- Myself as well of course.

I mean the chances are solid that a Sevenstring fan may either like Morphesia or my music. This would be a win/win situation.

And if someone wants to focus on his own music - instead of losing his mind in all the technical sound details - he/she may have found exactly the right guy with me.
I have no big portfolio yet, so i have low prices. I have to do some advertising to get a new project.

So, i just created a few threads to spread the word a bit and that is it.
I will not post it again and again.
Only if i have something new.

And if you have better ideas for promoting my studio / services / music please tell me what i can improve.

Thank you! :)