Vik Duality 8 string run *CLOSED RUN*

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
So, in what is the latest installment of this riveting saga, it was apparently not possible to use a) the company Paypal account b) his own Paypal account and now we're down to c) wiring the money to my account. Considering the guitar was sold to his customer in late August, I am of course perfectly ok with a mere 3 months of back and forth to get the money that is rightfully mine to me.

Stay tuned for episode 5, tentatively titled "I can't wire the money, but I'll send it via migratory bird".

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
Even if geography wasn't a thing, I doubt risking jailtime even if I was to completely toss aside my feelings regarding the whole "take justice into one's own hands" take on such matters would be a wise course of action.

F0rte

Wood Whore
Reaction score
This raises even more questions. They are basically all new by Vik standards as they are all completed in 2022 and now they are all for sale? One of those models was posted on Viks instagram on May so who had it for only a couple of months? My guess is that the original first owners is Vik himself who couldnt sell these any othet way. That or its that vechhio guy who owns probably 30 Viks at this point…
Not to gravedig on an old post, but I was just going through this thread and saw you mention vechhio. I had a run-in on Reverb over another guitar that vechhio was selling within the last year. Had no idea who he was at the time. Sent me a few pictures with a bunch of guitars, but one image with roughly ~20 Viks in frame. Curious if any of them should rightfully belong to members of this thread…
I do still have the image if it’s not already public.

Frankly, I had played a few Viks over the years and they were good, but not nearly good enough to warrant the delusional behavior of the builder. I do own one as of recent (purchased secondhand). I more than likely will sell it to fund something more inspiring.

A friend of mine is currently waiting on a build that has definitely been started as pictures were posted on Vik’s Patreon of it. Curious if he does actually get it or not.

Last edited: