VHT Stock @ The Axe Palace (Current & Incoming)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm proud to announce that I am now an authorized dealer for Fryette Amplification (formerly VHT, aka Steven Fryette Design). I've been waiting for this day for quite some time, it is truly an honor :)

Here's what I have at the moment. All amps come with a 5 year warranty and come brand new in box. Feel free to contact me for in depth descriptions of each model (will be viewable on my website soon).

Currently Available (as of 05/27/10)

G2902S - Two/Ninety/Two Stereo Tube Power Amp
G100UL - Pittbull Ultra-Lead Head w/ EQ
G100CLX - Pittbull 100/CLX Head (used)
G50CL - Pittbull 50/CL Head w/ EQ
D120H - Deliverance 120 Head
FB212 - 2x12 Fat Bottom Cabinet
V1 - Valvulator Tube Line Driver/Power Supply

Arriving Soon

M30C - Memphis 30 1x12 Combo
G2502S - Two/Fifty/Two Stereo Tube Power Amp
G100SX - Sig:X 100W Head

Previously Sold

G100UL - Pittbull Ultra-Lead Head
G100UL - Pittbull 100/CL Head
G100UL - Pittbull 100/CL Head
G100SX - Sig:X 100w Head
D120H - Deliverance 120 Head
M30C - Memphis 30 1x12 Combo
FB412S - 4x12 Fat Bottom Cabinet (Slant)
FB412S - 4x12 Fat Bottom Cabinet (Straight)
V1 - Valvulator Tube Line Driver/Power Supply

Of course, anything not listed above can be ordered, just contact me for availability and pricing. I'll be updating this thread as I go forward with the current 'in stock' and 'incoming' items as well as general news; so stay tuned. Certainly if anyone wants more information, photos, insight or advice about any product please feel free to get in touch with me anytime! My contact info can be found on axepalace.com.

Cheers :cheers:

-Nick

somn

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Cool do they still have the vht power amp under the new name I was wondering if it sounded good what amp is it based on? I wanted to order one for the engl pre I'm getting

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Cool do they still have the vht power amp under the new name I was wondering if it sounded good what amp is it based on? I wanted to order one for the engl pre I'm getting

Yes, the new name is just that and nothing more. All the amps are identical and built by the same people. Like I mentioned in the original post, I have both the 2/50/2 and 2/90/2 stereo tube poweramps on the way. It would be a great match for an ENGL preamp.

Let me know if you're interested :yesway:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I still need to try out a 2/90/2.

No Freyette dealers in your area? If you're ever out here you can try one out. Or if you want one but just don't know if you'd like it, I do have a return policy ;)

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
No Freyette dealers in your area? If you're ever out here you can try one out. Or if you want one but just don't know if you'd like it, I do have a return policy ;)

I think there's one in D.C., but I avoid D.C. like the plague....return policy eh?

I need to locate some money :lol:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I think there's one in D.C., but I avoid D.C. like the plague....return policy eh?

I need to locate some money :lol:

Yeah of course man, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing someone shelled out their cash for one of my amps and ended up not digging it/being stuck with it. My return policy is more of a trial period type deal :)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Added a Pittbull Ultra Lead to order #1 :metal:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Updated the list of stock on in the original post :yesway:

Thanks to a few of you guys, most of my opening Freyette/VHT order has been sold. I appreciate it! I have more of the ones sold arriving in a couple weeks. I still have the Pittbull UL and 2/50/2 power amp available.

I also thought you guys should know, Freyette is doing a cool thing now where if you get certain head/cab combinations at the same time you get a sizable discount. Call, email, or PM for more details :metal:

Cheers for now,

Nick

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
There isn't another rack poweramp that compares to the 2/90/2... with a decent preamp, it's the one rack poweramp that I'd argue actually sounds as good or better than an integrated amp head. :2c:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
There isn't another rack poweramp that compares to the 2/90/2... with a decent preamp, it's the one rack poweramp that I'd argue actually sounds as good or better than an integrated amp head. :2c:

Agreed, thanks for sharing that. Do you have one?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Cool stuff, greats on the deal. You still havn't got your website fully running yet though eh?

Nah, I'm actually working on that as I type this. Making great progress, about 90% done. Luckily I have been able to move some amps without a website so far, but I'm busting my ass on it as it's super unprofessional to not have a website up and functional.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Thanks god you will finally have that website up and running :woot:

Well mostly, yeah, but it's not public yet. I've been trying to find the time to finish it up but I've just been so busy lately. Soon :)

I'm going to be getting a new store/showroom/etc thing soon as well, more on that in the coming weeks.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Has Steve put the D 2x12 cabs back in production yet? I heard they were going to be available again but didn't hear when.

_TJK*

No the only 2x12 is the FB212, however I'm pretty sure I could special order the D212.

By the way the first shipment of amps came in today! Still waiting on the Sig:X and cabinets but everything else is in :metal: