US Political Discussion: Trump Administration Edition (Rules in OP)

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by mongey, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Explorer

Explorer He seldomly knows...

Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
    From a deposition that Jeffrey Epstein gave years ago.

”Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?"

”Though I’d like to answer that question, at least today I’m going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.”

If Epstein did things with underage women but Trump wasn’t involved, Epstein could easily have just truthfully answered "no" to the question without incriminating himself. The only way he wouldn’t have been able to answer the question was if Trump was somehow involved.

Which takes us back to that accusation wherein Trump allegedly raped a 13-year-old, and then Epstein raped her afterwards.

"I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy … He’s a lot of fun to be with. He likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." Donald Trump speaking about Epstein.

2. Randy

Randy Sous Chef Super Moderator

I think dismissing an entire race and culture of people as "living in straw huts on river banks" and "butchering eachother for land" is knowingly condescending way beyond being accidentally racist, and you damn well know that.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  3. spudmunkey

spudmunkey SS.org Regular

Imagine how pissed you would be if your friend told you that he was questioned about something illegal he was doing, and that when the cops as him about you, he said that he didn't tell him you were or weren't involved, when you definitely weren't.

4. Spaced Out Ace

Spaced Out Ace 0 0 1 0 0 6 5 0 3\

YES. I've been waiting for this arrest of Epstein to somehow circle back around to how we can get rid of Trump. Thank god.

efiltsohg likes this.
  5. Explorer

Explorer He seldomly knows...

Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
    Well, Trump certainly has quite a few of the best sexual predators in his circle. Besides Epstein, George Nader and Cindy Yang, just tonight, he sat down to dinner at the same table as Robert Kraft.

Unfortunately, reality is hard to argue against... but it's always amusing to watch some folks try.

6. Adieu

Adieu SS.org Regular

With every day, I become more and more convinced that poor ol' Donald would have been SOOO much happier if he could've just somehow become a smalltime feudal warlord somewhere in Yemen or Somalia

Better job security, endless well of perfectly acceptable and accessible pubescent virgins, harem full of barefoot and pregnant teenagers, easy succession, no elections, no eventual forced retirement, no investigations, lots of people respecting him, simple buy-technicals-recruit-rednecks-collect-trubute political/business system etc etc etc

....instead of this precarious, fussy, complicated Presidency nonsense, with its pesky rules and the ever-obnoxious American legal system always looking to cramp his style. Can't even play with girls or hang disrespectful people off the palace gates. Wtf is so great about that???

vilk likes this.
  7. MetalHex

MetalHex SS.org Regular

They were obviously more sohphisticated as a people than just living in huts on river banks, but in reality, their living quarters were just really sohpisticated huts, mostly near river banks. Thats the truth. That doesnt mean they were stupid or anything. They lived like that because thats how they had to. You cant survive without water. Also I'm sure they wanted to. Theres nothing wrong with that. They were and are a rather spiritually advanced people imo.....c Nothing racist about it.

But are you actually claiming that they didnt slaughter other tribes and live like brutal savages abusing women as well? There is this falsely painted romantic idea that they were the OG hippies who were always peaceful and humble and would never hurt a fly.

You and I were probably brought up reading the same Rockafeller/Carnegie Foundation-funded school history textbooks. Those books painted that picture. They covered the same main "hot topics" year after year and nothing more.

I'm responding since you quoted me. Back to bashing orange man.

8. narad

narad Progressive metal and politics

We don't choose to name our attack helicopters after tribes because we're all somehow under the impression they were OG hippies.

9. thraxil

thraxil cylon

Sorry to drag us back to this but I just woke up to this and wow... I don't know quite how we define "immigrant" vs "pioneer" but if we say that anyone who moved to the US before the revolutionary war was a "pioneer" (which I think is a generous definition), I'm willing to bet that just by the math, most of your ancestors were "immigrants" not "pioneers". Going with my own family history, my four grandparents were all born around 1920. If we go with a 30 year gap between generations (also a generous estimate, I think), that means that 8 of my ancestors were born around 1890, 16 around 1860, 32 in 1830, 64 in 1800, and 128 in 1770. So those are obviously *very* rough estimates, not exact numbers but do you see my point? My family has pretty deep roots in New England so I suspect that a few of my ancestors were in the US as "pioneers" but it's extremely unlikely that all or even a large portion of the 64-128 direct ancestors of mine that were around for the revolutionary war happened to be in America at that point. Much more likely, the vast majority of them were "immigrants". Outside of isolated Native American communities, I'd bet that most currently living Americans are also much more on the "immigrant" side than "pioneer".

zappatton2 and narad like this.
  10. Viginez

Viginez SS.org Regular

most of them are not making any decision by themselves. they are just beeing exploited at home for money. it's organized trafficking. lured by false promises. politicians just use them for their political goals.

11. ExileMetal

ExileMetal SS.org Regular

You’re “pioneering” ways to be a shit human being; embarrassed to be on the same forum as you.

12. SenorDingDong

SenorDingDong Smeller of Smells

The Cherokee had their own written language, a Constitution, laws, etc. There were many similar tribes. Making them sound like 'hut dwelling' savages is pretty insensitive and ignorant.

Andrew Jackson fucked them over by not upholding a Supreme Court ruling that protected their land. If anything, THAT is idiotic and savage behaviour.

Pioneer and immigrant are so loosely defined, as you cannot be a legitimate pioneer of there are already people living there, as it proves previous discovery.

So regardless of what generation of settler you claim, unless you are Native Ameican, your claim as a pioneer is fraud. Just because most Americans are raised to skew meaning in their favour, doesn't make it accurate.

Vyn, tedtan, JoshuaVonFlash and 5 others like this.
  13. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

Cindy Yang was the owner of the "massage parlour" that Kraft got busted at, right? I forget her name, but she and Trump were evidently close and she was a regular at Mar a Lago.

"When I said they were living in a van down by the river, I didn't mean they were living in a van down by the river, of course not! That would be racist! I only meant that they were living in a van, and that van happened to be near a river. Totally different thing!!!"

I hope to god you're only 14 and this is a phase you grow out of. In the mean time, maybe your parents shouldn't let you on the internet unsupervised. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

14. SenorDingDong

SenorDingDong Smeller of Smells

Weird, you seem to be using "tribes didn't know they could 'buy' land" and "the original Americans didn't know that others could feel a right to take earth from each other through use of violent force" pretty synonymously.

If anything, the idea of land 'ownership,' which back then was little more than a mere claim upheld through brute force, was more barbaric than you are attempting to make the Natives sound.

15. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

....which he said after Epstein had been barred from Mar a Lago for making advances at underaged women there.

Considering this is a thread about Trump, why else would it be discussed here?

16. MaxOfMetal

MaxOfMetal Likes trem wankery. Super Moderator

Everything points to a bunch of political operatives on both sides of the aisle having dealt with Epstein. You'd think they'd be thrilled at the chance of taking down a Clinton, but instead it seems that the chance of implicating Trump has them wanting to avoid the subject altogether. Weird.

Anyone involved with this slimeball needs to go down. Hard.

17. RevDrucifer

RevDrucifer SS.org Regular

I haven't been able to find a date on when he was banned, but would looooove to.

18. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

You know, now that I'm digging into it myself, I can't either. And, despite pro-trump sites like The Federalist making much of the fact Trump banned him, there's actually no confirmation that Epstein was ever banned - an off-the-record comment to the media says he was told not to come back after he went after an 18 year old towel girl, her dad (who was evidently a member?) found out, and went apeshit, but MAr a Lago never officially confirmed anything and Epstein denies it, claiming he was invited as recently as last month.

Meanwhile, I DID learn his plane was named "Lolita One." Lovely.

Adieu likes this.
  19. Ry Manchu

Ry Manchu New Member

The 13 year-old Katie Johnson, claims Donald Trump was at all 4 Jeffery Epstein parties that she attended in the summer of 1994. She stated that he knew she was 13 and she gave him hand jobs at the first 3 parties. At the fourth party, he tied her up and raped her. Then Trump hit her and told her that he would have her and her family killed if she told anyone. Her witness Tiffany corroborated her testimony. What a gentleman.

Adieu likes this.
  20. Ordacleaphobia

Ordacleaphobia Shameless Contrarian

Hooooo shit, this is that guy? Man I've been so out of the news lately.
    They finally got him!?!? Fucking nice!