US Political Discussion: Biden/Harris Edition (Rules in OP)

nightflameauto

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It's weird, this projection onto Biden voters that they just looove Biden and looove the Democrats, but show me the liberal or progressive voter, who when the guy they voted for breaks the law and faces consequences, starts grabbing weapons and threatening civil war. I mean...
Not just that. I don't know of anybody that voted for Biden that loved him as a candidate. They voted for him to avoid the other guy for the most part. Some did because, hey, he's there and he doesn't seem insane (ultimately, almost the same thing). Nobody on the Democratic side is going to war for Biden, because none of us were pumped by him. He was the boring option, against the lunatic.

If he gets busted for something nefarious, most of us would just shrug and look for the next least frightening candidate.

zappatton2

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
If he gets busted for something nefarious, most of us would just shrug and look for the next least frightening candidate.
I think if he got busted for something truly nefarious, plenty of registered Democrats would be highly critical and keen to see him charged and replaced. Absolute loyalty is for cults, not public figures in genuine positions of power.

*edit* but yes, I am fully agreeing with your point.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
“People, this is it,” the message reads. “Leave work tomorrow as soon as the gun shop/Army-Navy store/pawn shop opens, get whatever you need to be ready for combat. We must not tolerate this one. They have been conditioning us to accept tyranny and think we can’t do anything for 2 years. This time we must respond with force.”

Basically reads like a Glades post.

Mathemagician

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Meanwhile, the lady who cried against calls for defunding the popo is doing this:

View attachment 112353

I just can't anymore 🤣

That is such an easy racket man. They stir people up and then slap the “line” on a shirt or hat, make a few thousand in China for like $.05 each and sell them all day. The longer they tweet it the more “real” it becomes. It’s the new book deal.

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
Yeah, earlier this week there was some chatter about the documents being seized due to their informant claiming Trump was going to sell the documents in question. Now that we are seeing these are nuclear related, I am gonna call good old Russian dealings. Maybe this was part of the grift all along. Hopefully they have this fucker dead to rights or we are all looking at a social breakdown.

I already got repub friends saying this is planted by the FBI, a big hit job hoax, etc. Just wait to see how the nut jobs flip if they put him in cuffs. No way they are gonna be rational, homeboy at the FBI today was just a warm up.

MASS DEFECT

SS.ORG Infiltrator
Reaction score
That is such an easy racket man. They stir people up and then slap the “line” on a shirt or hat, make a few thousand in China for like $.05 each and sell them all day. The longer they tweet it the more “real” it becomes. It’s the new book deal.
The grift that keeps on grifting.

spudmunkey

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Ohio shooter was a false flag, FBI planted evidence, but also someone "leaked" to the FBI and is a traitor (which is it? It can't be both), the warrant was issued by a not-a-real-judge (a magistrate) who was an Obama donor with links to Epstein, Biden ordered it against his political foe...

It's been amusing doom-scrolling the family Facebook today.

nightflameauto

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I really wish the Biden "Will you shut up, man" hats and t-shirts would have stuck around. My wife and I ordered them that night, but they got canceled and removed from his fund-raising site the next morning. What a bummer.

So, Trumpy-poo with nuclear documents and there's chatter of selling state secrets? Oh boy. As much as all of us are feeling the "I told ya so"s right now, is there any way forward here that doesn't erupt in massive piles of violent stupidity? No way you take down a false idol like Trump without having the militant ignorant going completely batshit fuckin' insane.

This is going to get uglier than what we thought. Eesh.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
The mental image I have of Billy Bobs standing in the bed of their pickups while attack choppers mow them down is quite amusing, I must say.

I HIGHLY recommend watching this then, it was from a movie starring Treat Williams and this scene is fucking hilarious; a town is quarantined after an outbreak of genetically modified snakes, and well, just watch what happens. It's honestly not too far off from how I imagine hospitals could've been if you replace "genetically modified snakes" with COVID-19.

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I really wish the Biden "Will you shut up, man" hats and t-shirts would have stuck around. My wife and I ordered them that night, but they got canceled and removed from his fund-raising site the next morning. What a bummer.

So, Trumpy-poo with nuclear documents and there's chatter of selling state secrets? Oh boy. As much as all of us are feeling the "I told ya so"s right now, is there any way forward here that doesn't erupt in massive piles of violent stupidity? No way you take down a false idol like Trump without having the militant ignorant going completely batshit fuckin' insane.

This is going to get uglier than what we thought. Eesh.
He took whatever classified information he took for a reason. Trump doesn't do anything unless he thinks he can make money off of it, and you can pretty much bet that whatever he had it's long been sold off.

If the FBI finds evidence of it, then I see it as nothing less than treason. If dems don't keep congress come mid terms though all this will be washed away as though it never happened.....

Latest posts