Unpopular opinions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by The Spanish Inquisition, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pushpull7

pushpull7 Banned

Hell, I think your crazy :D (supposed to be a funny)

2. nothingleft09

nothingleft09 What... the... F@#k!

I actually prefer Miracle whip over mayo. lol

3. tedtan

tedtan SS.org Regular

I'm with nothingleft09 on this, but it still needs to have plenty of mustard to hide the mayo/miracle whip flavor. The mayo/miracle whip best serves to prevent overly dry bread IMO.

4. RevelGTR

RevelGTR PRS, Fender, Warmoth

Also, Korn is awesome.
    Other then Periphery, Tesseract, and a few others, Djent is complete horseshit. Djent kids are so stuck up. I once had it explained to me that my RG7620 could not possibly sound good for metal because it was not made out of Walnut, and he then informed me that the bareknuckle aftermaths her bought were simply "better" then my crunch lab/liquifire set.

5. yingmin

yingmin Parker über alles

I wouldn't mind Korn so much if it didn't feel like Jonathan Davis filled several notebooks full of lyrics in ninth grade, and hasn't written anything new since then.

6. m3l-mrq3z

m3l-mrq3z Banned

[​IMG]

7. flint757

flint757 SS.org Regular

There was a point within the album "See you on the Other Side" and everything since that I can't stand of Korn. Prior to that I have much nostalgic love for them.

8. BlackMastodon

BlackMastodon \m/ (゚Д゚) \m/ Contributor

I need to have mayo in a sandwich (unless it's PBJ or peanut butter and banana or something of course...).

I think Colours is incredibly overrated. A lot of people talked about it as if it was the be all end all of prog but I can't stand how they need to change riffs every 20-40 seconds. I much prefer BTBAM's new stuff.

I really don't like thrash metal, and I can't stand Pantera and Slayer.

9. anunnaki

anunnaki Sevenstring Noob

-I don't get why people love pantera so much... I mean, I like some of their songs, but I don't find them as good as everyone makes them out to be.
    -I don't like the vine inlay on J-Custom guitars (not that I could ever afford one :lol: )
    -I dislike COD and sports games like FIFA, they never seem to change year to year and I find the gameplay very dull.
    -I think Halo and Gears of War are overrated, I only really like the multiplayer on halo with my friends and I find gears of war boring as a whole
    -I find meshuggah a bit dull, although I did like a few tracks on Koloss and a few of their older tracks
    -I'm not trying to sound super hipster or anything but I dislike most mainstream music and television programs, although I do like some pop music and there are a few popular tv shows I watch
    -I'd rather smoke weed than drink booze. I never get any hangover from weed, it doesn't make me puke if I have a shitload of it, it usually doesn't help me make terrible decisions and I could do it all day long without dying

10. Yo_Wattup

Yo_Wattup Kick the Butterfly

This guy wins thread.

Wow they are some sucky opinions

11. Prydogga

Prydogga Giddyup.

:lol: Nailed it.

12. groverj3

groverj3 Biologist/Guitarist

I think that putting ketchup/mustard/mayo/most other things on burgers distracts from the taste of beef too much. BBQ sauce is ok though.

Michigan is a pretty ok place to live. Lots of natural beauty.

13. kamello

kamello DESU METARU!

-I like Gibson and Fender (unpopular on this forum :lol:)
    -I like handful of Djent bands
    -I prefer TesseracT, Skyharbor, Sithu Aye, Corelia and Haunted Shores over Periphery
    -I liked Star Wars EP 3, although I recognize some dialogs are terrible, and I fucking hate Hayden Christenerhedmnrh
    -I just can't get into Meshuggah
    -I don't like Soccer (consider that I live in a latin country)
    -I like Starbucks (although there are far better chain Cafés), those prices though, those fucking prices!
    -I prefer 6 strings over 7, but I would love the range and to play some covers on a 7
    -I like the Beatles, but I hate how some people put them in the highest pedestal on earth
    -Speaking about Beatles, Queen and Pink Floyd are way, waaaay better
    -I dig Breaking Benjamin and Disturbed
    -I think that almost any political ideology could work if aplied by a non-corrupt goverment
    -Don't find the interesting thing in Marihuana, smoked 3 times, the last one lots of it, and nothing happened :rolleyes:
    -big tits? give me a wide hip and ass instead
    -I like women with short hair (but not the point of not covering the neck)
    -Can't stand Wine or Vodka
    -I prefer Shirts over T-Shirts
    -prefer clean vocals over screams in most metal (with lots of notably exceptions though)
    -Im happy with my gear :lol:
    -I really like some deans (no ML or Razorbacks though, kill em' with fire)
    -Fuck Mayo, Ketchup and Mustard, BBQ Wins :D

14. Blind Theory

Blind Theory SS.org Regular

Got more:

-Deathcore is great stuff. If you can't accept that deathcore is simply what death metal has evolved into as a whole then I'd say that your age is showing and you should either catch up with the times or get over yourself.
    -Obama is not a good president.
    -Before you get too pissy about the above comment; neither was G.W. Bush.
    -I think the batman movies are over-rated and I don't see what is so special about Christian Bale's performance in them. He is talented but doesn't show it in those movies.
    -Anchorman is not a good movie.
    -Talking shit about shred players like Malmsteen because they don't have emotion in their playing is stupid. It's like saying you don't like Slipknot because there isn't enough black metal influence. That isn't what these people are going for. Get over it.
    -Corvettes...yeah...not that great. At all.

15. Bekanor

Bekanor Renegade Folk Hero

I'm stoked to be a straight, middle class white guy.

I don't feel the slightest bit of guilt for being the above.

User Name likes this.
  16. CapinCripes

CapinCripes Trem Snob

-I don't like periphery, tosin, or any "djent" stuff
    -I play mostly in standard
    -I hate sports
    -I dislike hipshot bridges and hardtails in general
    -my sandwiches generally consist of meat cheese and bread. no veggies no sauce.
    -I like guitar necks that are so flat on the back that they are like rounded off 2x4s
    -I like ridiculous tactical and balls out difficult games like red orchestra and hate COD
    -FF7 and its spinoffs are some of the worst games I have ever played.
    -I liked duke nukem forever.

17. m3l-mrq3z

m3l-mrq3z Banned

There is no real reason why you should :cool:

18. yingmin

yingmin Parker über alles

Inspired by a jazz recommendation thread:

I love jazz, but find fusion almost painfully boring. I've never heard anything by Weather Report, Return to Forever, any Allan Holdsworth, Al di Meola or John McLaughlin, anything that I remotely gave a shit about.

I also can't stand jazz trumpet players, because every single one I've ever heard had awful, awful tone. I can't listen to Louis Armstrong or Dizzy Gillespie, Miles Davis is hard (and I think his experimental stuff like Bitches Brew is terrible, anyway) and Don Cherry almost ruins the Shape of Jazz to Come for me.

Despite being a guitarist who listens to jazz, there are very few jazz guitar players I care about at all.

19. pushpull7

pushpull7 Banned

Unpopular opinion? Coke is better than pepsi! :D

20. Asrial

Asrial Whisper into nose

Waow, those are some pretty hefty opinions.

Legalize ALL the drugs? Hell no! You might be using "survival of the fittest" as your mantra here, but there are some pretty hefty drugs out there (scopolamine, crocodil) that I would never ever want in my vicinity.
    American drinking age is bullshit, agreed, but there's a reason there is a drinking age restriction.
    Okay, exactly what country did he wage war upon, that wasn't originally started by the Bush administration? :scratch:
    Guns are bad, m'kay? (well, that's more me than anything else)
    Define "non-chemical". Because you can easily get addicted to sex, gambling or drama, alone by a craving for released dopamine, which is an organic molecule/chemical.

Sorry, saw that post and had to respond.

More opinions from me:
    -If you complaint about you being fat in any way, you're a slob. Seriously.
    -If you don't like soda because of the carbonation, I officially think you are weird as fuck. It's a fucking tasteless, odorless gas!
    -The rich should be taxed more heavily than they currently are, with the increased revenue going to tax reliefs for the poor and community goods.
    -"The popular guy" is popular for a reason, albeit not always being the right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.