Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment' started by Spaced Out Ace, Jun 22, 2020.
Smooth as butter is a perfect way to describe his tone.
Yeah...we get the shit end of the deal when it comes to ESP guitars over here in the states.
Wait when did Neal Schon use Bogners?
Well, trying to access what I thought was Bogner Amps via a Google result redirected me to some random site, dodgy site that I have zero clue if it is malware infested or not, so at this point, I don't give a fuck if Neal Schon used Bogner. You figure it out.
I don't know, that looks more like something you'd use to cover up a lack of artistic vision unless you were the one who designed it.
Considering the person responsible for the guitar? That's NOT a possibility
Bogner's website has had malicious redirects and ads for years. I don't know why they haven't fixed it. Avoid it like the plague.
About Neal Schon, a few years ago there were rumors of a Friedman Neal Schon amp. I really want to see what they make.
His solo album, The Calling, is all Bogner Shiva. I think he used an Alchemist as well for awhile.
- These type guitars are more art pieces than player guitars.
- They're more like art that can be played but really belong on a wall as an art piece. Something you take down and play every so often or bring out for a song or two.
- Not really a main player axe though, imo. Those horns are just begging to be busted off under regular use.
- I think it looks cool but think it would look a lot better without the symbols and inlays on it. I'm sure whoever thought of the idea probably has personal association/attachment to those symbols though so to each their own.
- I love that it has an EMG.
Yeah. Agreed. I want one really bad but I'd never play it out, it would mainly be an art piece. For Mana, it fits his style and it looks great on stage
And despite us looking vaguely similar, I'm not really keen with going on stage with a guitar that says "Little girl" on the fretboard. Then again it's not my guitar it's Mana's...so..yeah.
Had to go to Bogner webisite. Yep, redirected and warnings came up. : )
It absolutely was an art piece. The entire band was basically an art piece... but he did play this guitar live a lot.
fuckin visual kei
Mana is love. Mana is life
- Now it all makes sense. It certainly works for the look.
- Interesting read on Wiki about him. Inspired by Motley Crue, doesn't speak directly to people. Describes himself as girly and macho with a destructive attitute.
- That blue looks cool. Like clouds.
Yeah, now you tell me. So what fucking bullshit virus did I get from their horse shit website?
yeah, I didn't get warnings, I don't think. I tried to exit as soon as I saw it redirect. Reinhold can go fuck himself.
Could be COVID. Next time, wear a mask around your computer and stay 6 feet apart.
I'm sure that's funny, but I'm kind of annoyed, so yeah...
I used Malwarebytes and Security Essentials, and they didn't find anything.
Sorry I just had to get that out of my system.
I don't get the disdain for the Mark V. I've seen a lot of Mesa purists say it's a bad sounding amp.