FS [UK] Fractal Audio Axe FX II Mark II

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by BenHughesDS, Sep 30, 2018.

1. BenHughesDS

BenHughesDS Divine Solace

Brief & Accurate Description of gear: Fractal Audio Axe FX II Mark II
    Modifications: n/a
    Accessories: n/a
    International OK?: No
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
    References (eBay or other forum userid): sold on here using this account, "ds_ben" on eBay
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): £1200 OBO (not including shipping, that would be extra)

Axe_FX_II_Front.jpg Axe_FX_II_Front_L.jpg Axe_FX_II_Front_R.jpg Axe_FX_II_Rear_L.jpg Axe_FX_II_Rear_R.jpg Axe_FX_II_Side_L.jpg Axe_FX_II_Side_R.jpg Axe_FX_II_Top.jpg Axe_FX_II_Bottom.jpg

In great condition other than a little rack rash and some minor surface nicks (I've tried my best to include these in the photos). There is a slight disruption of the paint on the top-rear of the unit as I had a cable taped there when it was rack mounted and the residue required a little elbow grease to remove! Naturally this has absolutely no effect on the function or sound, and you won't see this anyway once it's rack mounted!

My reason for selling - it's more processor than I need right now, plus I only really used a few models and FX so I'm building a rig with LESS options. This has been my pride and joy for a few years now (I am the original owner, item purchased from G66.eu) so please give it a good home and use it to its full potential.

I'd prefer cash on collection, however if shipping is required I will only ship to mainland UK via next day tracked & insured courier (I have not had a bad experience yet but the one time I ship economy the courier will probably wreck it!). If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me, FYI this is listed elsewhere but I'd rather avoid the usual channels due to their imposed rates.

2. Guir

Guir SS.org Regular

Hi there! So, absolutely no shipping outside the UK?

Cheers