Two-Notes Torpedo Captor

buriedoutback

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Are people doing pre-orders on these? or are they waiting to see what fluff and ola say? ;)
I have never jumped on a pre-order for anything before, but a place in Toronto has it listed for $299 CAD and free shipping... very tempting to put in a pre-order tomorrow (payday).
I'm holding off recording the guitars for my bands new 5 song EP because I think I can get a better tone with the Captor and my 5150 then with my line 6 hd500... ( I can hear your eyes rolling at that statement! \m/ )

MrYakob

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Are people doing pre-orders on these? or are they waiting to see what fluff and ola say? ;)
I have never jumped on a pre-order for anything before, but a place in Toronto has it listed for $299 CAD and free shipping... very tempting to put in a pre-order tomorrow (payday).
I'm holding off recording the guitars for my bands new 5 song EP because I think I can get a better tone with the Captor and my 5150 then with my line 6 hd500... ( I can hear your eyes rolling at that statement! \m/ )

Got my pre-order in at Sweetwater last week so I don't know if I'll be in the first batch or not.

I was going to wait for all the Youtubers to get them but that was back in May and at this point I just want the damn thing already :lol:

rexbinary

The MOD King!
Reaction score
The latest from Two Notes Facebook page:

21368712_10154393859867255_2550760689404949508_o.jpg

Dineley

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
looks slick, I don't really NEEED it with my Helix but it could make for some fun with the Marshall and EVH.

MrYakob

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
it's curious that they place it over a "Mark V" for the add...
Why is that curious??

I am so damn excited to finally get this thing, hoping there aren't waves of orders shipping and that this delay let them manufacture enough to cover all the orders!

buriedoutback

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My guy in toronto says they've gone through customs and should be shipped out to me monday or tuesday. next weekend is gonna be fucking awesome.

MrYakob

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My guy in toronto says they've gone through customs and should be shipped out to me monday or tuesday. next weekend is gonna be fucking awesome.
Who did you buy from? I wanted to order from within Canada but couldn't find a retailer I was familiar with.

I ended up going through Sweetwater and my rep said it probably won't ship until the 19th :(