Totally Wicked Vaporizers (E-Cigs)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Shredderboy1658, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Shredderboy1658

Shredderboy1658 string abuser

I haven't seen a thread about these vaporizers yet, so I figured I'd start one. I know quite a lot of people that live in my area have them since they have a store in the local mall :lol: especially a lot of high school students! I have one, and I absolutely love it. It's a very clean vaporizer and produces amazingly dense smoke, which also tastes fabulous (flavor pending). Anybody else have experience with these?? Oh and here's the website if you guys don't know what I'm referring to. Electronic Cigarette | E Cig Liquid | E Juice - Totally Wicked

2. Pezshreds

Pezshreds SSBRO.org Regular

I think there are a couple of threads about e-cigs, also they're heavily referenced in my quit smoking thread.

I use mine to help myself to quit smoking. I've gone with the tobacco flavour and 16mg of nicotine (started on 20mg).

They're cool little things, but I don't see the point of using one if you don't actually smoke or not trying to quit haha.

I guess it's kind of like shisha though, done for enjoyment and taste.

3. caskettheclown

caskettheclown Sexytime!

Not that brand but I have a vaporizer . White Rhino is the brand. I got one for cheap and ended up getting my parents hooked on it as well.

Everything is just stock atm but i'll get a better battery soon.

Need to get me some more liquid soon. Need to get dragons blood and caramel cappuccino. Currently got gummi bear and coffee and cotton candy (not mixed together mind you). I've tried a TON of them though. Dragons blood is my personal favorite.

I still smoke regular cigs once in a while tops but for the most part i just stick to my vaporizer. After about a week without regular smokes I felt so much better. No coughing, breathing better and I don't smell or taste like smoke. Most people want to get one to try and quit which is all good and dandy but I recommend it to people who aren't able to quit at the moment or just plain don't won't to.

I've tried a lot of regular E cigs from Blu to Swisher to Logic to and few others. They aren't bad but not great either. I do love the taste of Blu though its nothing compared to my vaporizer .

Also don't spend more than 50$ on a starter kit. I spent about 35$ on mine and never had an issue with it. I say this as I know people who have payed over a hundred for a kit and it stop working after a month.

if you want to upgrade it first thing is the battery. Better battery means... longer battery obviously but a better hit and a lot of times better flavor. Besides batteries wear out after a while anyway. Usually after a few months is what i've heard if you smoke a lot.

Another big thing is the price. If you can get a kit and the whole set up. You're set for a while and the liquid is CHEAP and last a good while too. i've saved a lot of money this way.

4. SevenStringSam

SevenStringSam Beware the glube!

hell yeah man, when you start looking to go bigger and better look into rebuildable attys, just google how to get started and youll be referenced a certain kind where you change just the head and itll get you into it. but i must say try to convert as soon as possible. once you get into it youll spend 20-600 (made with 24k gold...) but instead of running through cartos and attos youll be rebuilding to your preferences! and saving even more money beyond that what you save just from switching to e cigs. go ahead and lean how to make your own liquids. spend $150 and youll be set for anything you could think of for a good year or more lol

5. K4RM4

K4RM4 ss.org Lurker

I've been using e-cigs since september of 2010. Started with Joye 510s, moved to eGo and eGo-T, then i got the Puresmoker Prodigy V3.1, then the Puresmoker Legacy. Finally, i ordered and still use an Itaste SVD with a tank and low res carts. I'm saddened actually, because puresmoker is shutting down. I don't think it will be a trend though because e-cigs is still a booming industry. But i think there are some states that are trying to outlaw e-cigs. I'm tired of the old debate, but the fact is that I quit tobacco, who cares what I smoke now? If i want to suck down water vapor with candy flavoring, it should be my prerogative. Anyway, I use e-smokeytreats and madvapes for my supplies now.

6. MikeH

MikeH Bring the gain

Mine:
    [​IMG]

I smoke hookah, but not cigarettes or anything. I just enjoy it. Let the butthurt commence. I've been trying flavors from a vapor shop by me, and so far my favorite is Juicy Fruit. 60/40 blend with 20% flavor and 0mg nicotine.

7. sawtoothscream

sawtoothscream SS.org Regular

I use a sentinel m16 mech with panasonic ncr18650pd batteries and a .7 ohm dual coil grand vapor trident rda. Thing is a beast and will fill a room with vapor.

Also hqve a ego 650 mah and ego twiste 900mah I use with kanger protanks and evods.

Mech setups are where its at though. Just need to be safe with them

8. Shredderboy1658

i have a fairly basic setup now, the STV nova 3.5ML tank with a 3.5 ML plinth and a 650mAH manual tornado battery. it works great for me, though i am gonna buy a new one (mine is second hand) and give my current one to a dear friend who is a dipper. i smoke just about every form of tobacco, from clove "cigars", camel crushs, black and milds, and hookah. i bought the e-cig to save my singing voice and vocal cords from all the tar other forms of smoking tobacco have. as for flavors go, i've had pineapple and now have peppermint menthol, both 18% nicotine. i think the next flavor i'm getting is cinnamon (tastes like a cinnamon bun, ....ing delicous) and irish cream, which i haven't tried before but it sounds really good :lol:

9. sawtoothscream

sawtoothscream SS.org Regular

my cloud machine

[​IMG]

10. SkullCrusher

SkullCrusher SS.org Regular

Someone I knew had the weed flavoured one lol.

11. MikeH

MikeH Bring the gain

Weed never tasted good to me, so really he's just trying to replicate smoking weed without getting high, which sounds terribly stupid. :lol:

12. K4RM4

K4RM4 ss.org Lurker

I prefer the berry or fruit tasting juices. Orange, apple, watermelon, strawberry, grape. But the ones that taste like cola are pretty good too, i'm vaping cherry cola at work, :p

13. VBCheeseGrater

VBCheeseGrater not quite a shredder

I'm into the "Baked Goods" type flavors - cookies n creme, Banana cheesecake, Coconut Creme Pie - to name a few. If you smoke, do yourself a favor and get a decent ecig (avoid disposables, get one with a refillable tank else you're throwing money away). I've been off the regular cigs for well over a month and the results are fantastic. Feel better overall, breathe easier, and my wallet is much fatter. Phillip Morris can kiss my ass. Oh yeah and my Crohn's is better too.

It's not just the nicotine in regular cigs, there's all kinds of shit in there getting you high and hooked. You can tell once you switch to vaping - nicotine alone does not make you feel the same as a cig. Of course quitting is great option, but until then, no more cigs for me.

14. Shredderboy1658

I've noticed that too, it's not the nicotine in cigarettes that's bad for you, it's all the other shit in them. nicotine actually has very little harm to your body, just kills some brain cells, but then again, what doesn't :lol:

15. K4RM4

K4RM4 ss.org Lurker

Nicotine increases blood pressure and heart rate. But while it still isn't great for you, it is better to just get the nicotine by itself instead of combined with all that other crap. I've convinced about 6 peeps who were pack a day smokers to make the switch though. They've never felt better.

16. Shredderboy1658

correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think that the increase in blood pressure and heart rate are long term effect, only temporarialy as you have nicotine in your system

17. Pezshreds

Pezshreds SSBRO.org Regular

You can OD and die from nicotine, you'd need to consume a fair bit of it though haha.

I'm slowly convincing people to get off the cigs and smoke the vape. I actually was helped along by my fellow ss's and one of my friends from work who uses one.

+1 for e-cigs haha.

I'm only smoking tobacco flavoured ones, it goes better with beer and decreases my chances of smoking normal cigs

18. K4RM4

K4RM4 ss.org Lurker

I believe you are correct, but i find myself vaping a lot more consistantly than i did smoking real cigs. It's easily accessable and i can do it anywhere. I'm constantly vaping between sleep and periods of work. So there is still a little bit of caution to be had, but i don't think it will make much of an overall impact on my health. At least not as big as if I were still smoking cigs.

19. Shredderboy1658

oh yes, i find myself vaping a lot more too. especially since mine is no larger than the size of a pen and it's so easily concealable. even during school i'll just ghost a few hits every now and then and most all other places where i couldn't before but can now.

20. Vhyle

Vhyle Jackson Shill

My wife just bought both of us Rocket e-cigs. It's been about a week so far and I love it. We have the 7-leaf tobacco, watermelon and butterscotch liquid, the latter being my favorite. I haven't had one cigarette since last week and its fantastic. I work in a government building so we have to go 50 feet away to a designated spot to smoke, but with this, I can vape right in the shop with no repercussions. I can do it in my house too, around my kid, with no issues. The convenience of it is a great seller, but the health you gain from diverting from cigarettes is the best of all.