Tosin Abasi Auctions Off Guitars

Webmaestro

Ibanez Fanatic
Reaction score
The first artist auction/sell-off that I'm actually interested in (like REALLY interested)

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
How much of a premium do we expect on these because they’re Tosin owned?

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Out of interest what is the finishing process in question?

They just go very light on the grain filler, and only use a single color, so even though the tops are well figured and in person have very good chatoyance, they can look washed out, especially in pictures.

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
They just go very light on the grain filler, and only use a single color, so even though the tops are well figured and in person have very good chatoyance, they can look washed out, especially in pictures.

Oh wow, that thing must look incredible in person

StevenC

Javier Strat 7 2024
Reaction score
It mentioned selling pickups, so I wonder if I can grab those matching blue covered SDs from the Ibanez Larada prototype.

JSanta

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't think the prices are too bad TBH. I'm not a buyer, but I don't think the items are priced in a ridiculous way.

Jeffrey Bain

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Can't say I'm surprised the Vik is the most expensive of the bunch. What a beautiful instrument

stinkoman

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't think the prices are too bad TBH. I'm not a buyer, but I don't think the items are priced in a ridiculous way.

Compared to a lot of Reverb stores that I seen its all pretty reasonable I think. I logged in a minute it went live and the Strandberg 8 sold first before even the tam100 did.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Someone's using their word of the day calendar!

I didn't even know there was a word for that until the internet showed me that grown men with careers and families and shit would play "my guitar can beat up your guitar" dick measuring contests over wood grain. What a time to be alive. :lol:

StevenC

Javier Strat 7 2024
Reaction score
It was one thing when that glorious white LACS was living at Tosin's house, because who could begrudge that guy from having it? But now it's going to be out in the wild somewhere being treated god knows how by god knows who. Today's a tough day.

Latest posts