Thoughts on Kanji Guitars?

Discussion in 'Sevenstring Guitars' started by ChugThisBoy, Apr 16, 2019.

1. 777timesgod

777timesgod Officially the unofficial Forum Censor

Waiting for the Seppuku model...:ninja: A 600$ prototype handbuild guitar spells trouble for anyone who buys it, even if you do not have an established name, if you have set up a company and intending to go through with it, then one of your prototypes being sold at such a low price gives away that there were QC problems already.

Also, "the Tone that is in your head"? Where have I heard that slogan before.

Andromalia likes this.
  2. ChugThisBoy

ChugThisBoy SS.org Regular

Yeah, that's why I love SSO. Thanks for all the honest comments :D I actually went to the guy and played it and for me it's a decent 'instrument'. But I'm not buying it thanks to you all

3. BananaDemocracy

BananaDemocracy 8 String Impaler

Sorry but my initial 2 cents is Chinese porridge or congee....that’s what I keep seeing every time I see the title, and then I peeked in and +George Lynch(“gecko Hawaii “ also makes sense if u don’t mind me borrowing ) kamikaze style spelling and I feel more inclined that same way maybe not the best input but I couldn’t resist !!!

4. Takk

Takk SS.org Regular

So there's two Kanji Guitars in the world now. One from Japan and another from UK.