The real life barbie documentary

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Idontpersonally, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Idontpersonally

Idontpersonally Banned

2. Deadnightshade

Deadnightshade U gonna eat that?

If you find what I said so facepalm-worthy,at least explain why.

3. Eladamri

Eladamri SS.org Regular

Dear gods...

That's set me up nicely for the day. I'm not sure I'll be less creeped out when I get home tonight.

4. 7stringDemon

7stringDemon SS.org Regular

I don't find it attractive but hey, more power to 'em.

I do weird shit too. If be a hypocrite if I were against them.

5. leftyguitarjoe

leftyguitarjoe Correct-handed

She is really strange and unnatural.

I've said this before about her, I'd still hit it to fulfill my "having sex with an alien" fantasy. I find her attractive in a different way than normal women.

6. Idontpersonally

Idontpersonally Banned

Yea thats kind of how i feel, its a different kind of attraction. At first I thought she was just trying too hard and that she probably didnt have a personality, but I think its the personality that makes her a solid 10 for me, I think we have a lot in common.

7. leftyguitarjoe

leftyguitarjoe Correct-handed

Agree to an extent, but there has to be something wrong with her personality for her to go and get all that work done

8. Idontpersonally

Idontpersonally Banned

I dont think she had that much done, she admits the boob job and says the rest is exercise and makeup, I think maybe she had a little lipo, the nose and lips are hard to tell for me bc I've seen russians with natural noses/lips like that, but I dont think she's all that plastic. As far as her personality Im just going by how she explained it in the documentary, her story didnt come off as shallow or narcissistic like I thought it would. Plus, I think it takes a very strong kind of personality to deal with all the hatemail/hate blogs and criticism etc she get's ya'know. I dont think it bothers her much, she looks at it kind of the way a good guitar player does imo.

9. Edika

Edika SS.org Regular

I wonder when she's going to pull a...
    [​IMG]

and watching Fawlty Towers is never a waste of time. Now have progressed to Father Ted!

10. Alberto7

Alberto7 Silly Goose Engineering

Alright, so the reason I'm bumping this is because I finally got around to watching the documentary.

Honestly, it took me by surprise. I was NOT expecting that. Like I said before, more power to her if she believes all that stuff and it makes her happy. I've also never met her, so my opinion is based on that video alone and I may well be mistaken. What's my opinion? Girl's a nutjob, but that's only because I find her beliefs to be extremely outlandish and forced, by any standards. I also can't tell if she actually believes it, or if she really just has a diva complex of Homeric proportions. Given that I'm rather cynical, I'm inclined to believe she just craves attention. Again, I may be wrong.

Also, despite her appearance actually freaking me out, after watching that video:

Exactly this.

So weird. :nuts:

11. Idontpersonally

Idontpersonally Banned

[​IMG]

12. ShadowFactoryX

ShadowFactoryX OMNIHILITY

in that vid doc from the OP, at 3:55 she actually looks normal, and very attractive, then she puts on all that crap and looks retarded again
    plus her "ideals" or whatever you want to call them are wacked out too

13. Alberto7

^ I went over her Facebook profile :)ugh:) and there are some pictures where she actually looks SMOKING hot when she's not wearing make up, or normal make up at least. It's only at certain angles, though... her waist still weirds me out a bit.

14. Idontpersonally

Idontpersonally Banned

I think she could be a starseed. Artist are often misunderstood especially the ones into the new age stuff, but judging by some of the mudras she uses I'd say she's serious, but of course, theres even controversy over that. So I translate her tweets myself because theres so many hate blogs out there 'exposing' her this that and the other.

This was one from earlier today.

"If people only knew how much we all are One, we did not even have to communicate with someone in order to make a difference. Each would have changed the reality, through itself and by itself ...

Considering that we are all different, we deprive ourselves of the primordial understanding of the essence of life, and are bathed in the endless abyss of earthly illusions ...."

There was one tweet where she's looking for some non surgical RP, seems like people are basically telling her she doesnt really need it.

I'll post one of her english subbed seminars when I get a chance to check it out.

Here's the mudra.

[​IMG]

For me with or without makeup is not that big of a difference, but yea, her musics not bad either.

Without:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shes a very talented artist imo. She's got some pop kind of stuff and some ambient meditative type stuff that's really cool too.

My favorite one

15. ShadowFactoryX

ShadowFactoryX OMNIHILITY

link sir?

16. Idontpersonally

Idontpersonally Banned

I just posted 3 old ones without makeup, theyre right above you......but heres some new ones and what she had to say about not wearing makeup.
    Its translated because she doesnt speak english, but it kind of makes sense..

"I do not understand girls who always painted, and never upload photos without make-up, and are not displayed in kind to anyone .... It is impossible not to love themselves so ... Of course we are all in the make-up is much more beautiful than those without, but you have to take yourself in any kind of ... I like almost every day doing pictures for instagrama without make-up, and I do not mind it at all ....

And you embarrass yourself without makeup or not?"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. skisgaar

skisgaar Master-debatur

She doesn't look like an anime character at all. She looks like a ....ing nightmare.

18. tacotiklah

tacotiklah I am Denko (´・ω・`)

She looks so gorgeous without all that excessive makeup, so this is pretty :scratch: to me.
    I suppose if it makes her happy, then go for it. But it's not like she needs it. Shit, I'd give just about anything to have her good looks without all of that makeup. :lol:

19. Idontpersonally

Idontpersonally Banned

Oh yea for reference, Im not into the anime one at all and I love anime. I dont even know why i posted the TYT clip I dont even like that show lol

20. Alberto7