Kolaniak

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Not metal, but here it goes: me demoing an arrangement I made of Paganini's 24th caprice for electric guitar and orchestra. This is just a fragment of the entire thing.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score

Woke up earlier, decided to press play and record this cover of End's Necessary Death. Its got me fucking up a couple times, have fun.

RevDrucifer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
For shits and giggles I recorded a cover of Mastodon’s “Blood And Thunder”.

Guitar was an Ibanez SZ320 with the Fishman Devin Townsend set, using both the Active/Passive settings.

AxeFX III using a JCM800 (boosted) and a Friedman HBE, presets came from Austin Buddy’s Live Gold pack, I just tweaked them a bit to fit the song (Sorry, I can’t share these, AB deserves all the credit for this pack!)

Bass is my Spector Pulse, can’t remember the whole signal chain in the AxeFX but it was a Big Muff into a JCM800 into an Ampeg 8x10 mixed with a DI.

Drums were SD3 and took way too long to program. Long enough that I gave up on adjusting the velocities because those fuckin’ snare rolls are a bitch.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
I spent a few hours re-working this RG7620 with copper shielding, PAF 7 pickups with a 2 way switch, noiseless springs and a Lo-TRS 7 (since I barely touch the tremolo).

I tried to recreate Gravy's tutorial :p

Last edited: