Oilid

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hello!
Wow! Here’s a great METALLICA’s « Master of Puppets » Russian Hate cover!
It’s a death metal cover by Alex Terrible from the russian band Slaughter To Prevail!

Deathlefor

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Just did a cover of The Batman main theme for the upcoming movie. Using both my JP7 and my Kiesel Zeus 7 (and Dingwall bass / Mapex drums):

Let me know what you think!

tuttermuts

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey everyone! It's been ages! (still playing those multiscale 7strings I showed off here back then)
I hope original content is welcome here as wel? (couldn't find any other topics)

Oilid

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hello!
Here’s an incredible prodigy covering Yngwie Malmsteen’s song : « Blitzkrieg »!
Wow!

Oilid

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hello!
Come watch this amazing trio girl band from Indonesia Voice Of Baceprot playing « Killing In The Name » Rage Against The Machine live cover!

Christopher Har V

Reaction score
I recently REMASTERED my solo project EP, now it hits hard and sounds reasonably CLEAN.
Mix criticism, composition criticism, performance criticism, all is welcome!
For fans of Dream Theater, Joe Satraini, Meshuggah, Rush, Fates Warning, this one's for you! (Instrumental)

Christopher Har V

Reaction score
Yo everyone! Our full album released! Here's the full stream on Youtube

Interesting stuff, I'll be checking this out during my pizza delivery shift tonight. But right away I noticed that the first and third tracks are much louder than the others. Good on those two tracks, but I'd talk to whoever mastered it and have em turn the other tracks up to match.

Enhalo

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Interesting stuff, I'll be checking this out during my pizza delivery shift tonight. But right away I noticed that the first and third tracks are much louder than the others. Good on those two tracks, but I'd talk to whoever mastered it and have em turn the other tracks up to match.
Thank you for listening man!

I didn't notice that and I don't think anyone else has pointed it out either. I'll definitely be taking a deeper listen to see if I can hear it as well. I appreaciate it.

Vres

Surgical
Reaction score
All instrumentals for third LP are ready, will be working with the same vocalist I had the pleasure of working with on the last release.

Dwellingers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My band did s song based on "Evil Dead 2" (...and a whole record based on horror movies). Drummer from Soilwork did the drums!

Enjoy!

Latest posts