juwanfidle09

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My humble cover of Marty Friedman​'s solo in Tornado of Souls and a tribute to the former drummer of Megadeth​, Nick Menza​ (May his soul rest in peace). Thank you for the music, Nick!

I improvised some parts because this solo is so damn hard! As for the backing track, I got it somewhere around the net.

Edika

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'll throw mine here as well. This is the first video I record and I actually post on all my years playing guitar as I'm extra shy about my playing. Recorded on my cellphone so quality not the best, a few mistakes here and there a double chin accentuated by the camera angle (not that I don't need to loose a bit of weight).
So here goes Steel Panther's Asian Hooker:

hoffmaniv

Basement Dweller
Reaction score
I did a pretty 'yuge medley of Perfect Dark with my bandmate. This took us months of work.

Last edited:

ThePhilosopher

Reason User
Reaction score
Use [ youtubevid] with the part after v= [/ youtubevid] without the spaces in the tag.

More nu-metal:

phantomnote

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
WARNING: 80's guitar frenzy with a FREE tone and SWIRL content. Played with my infamous Slopppy Hands (TM).

AlexJPA

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My cover of Trivium - In Waves. Hope you guys enjoy it, I have others in my channel in case you'd like to hear more. Cheers!