The models you believe were discontinued too soon?

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
A couple RR's that are out of production
l.jpg

The 7 string Rhoads was never IN production - it was a limited run for Ikebe in Japan.

TheBloodstained

Casual music entusiast
Reaction score
I've been GAS'ing for a Schecter Hellraiser Sunset FR for a loooong time now, but they're next to impossible to find here in Denmark, and now that they are discontinued it makes the search even harder! >.<
415se380.jpg

also, Wasburn should put the CS-780 into production again! I almost bought one as my second guitar, but at the time I hadn't been playing so long and thought that the Floyd system would be too much for me to handle... I STILL regret that I didn't just go for it.
cs780mpu.jpg

When I started playing guitar I was heavily into SlipKnot and Mick Thompson was my idol. I would love to have his red signature BC Rich Warlock, but it was just too expensive for me. I ended up partly living out my warlock fantasy by buying a 7string Warlock (like the one previously mentioned in this thread) which I sold recently because it was collecting dust...
image-17675-L.jpg

...guess that's some of the guitars I "miss" the most?
Both my style and taste have changed since I started playing. In the beginning I wanted something that looked cool, but know I care more about the features. As much as I love 6- and 8-string guitars I've also recently come to terms with the fact the 7-strings is the perfect number for me personally, so at some point I'd have to aquire more 7-strings! :)

The GAS never ends!

astm

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I really loved the look, the PGM400
PGM400_CA.gif

Don't know why they discontinued this RGA, but hell, I was going to get one until they discontinued them :(

190.JPG

GrotesqueCarcass

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The Ibanez Proline V
pl26601hy9.jpg

Old X-Series
p1_ulo5cplh0_so.jpg

The Squier HM Series, these are monsters, some of them came with the Kahler Spyder trem, which i've read that were even better than the Schaller FR, they were perfect, and every model came with a stock Dimarzio Super Distortion 3.
hm1992.jpg

Fender_HM_Strat_009a.jpg

And finally, the old school Jackson Telly
sbtele.jpg

doc_images-110341242203.jpg

jacksontelly%20(1).jpg