The First World Problem Thread...Voice Your Struggle

BornToLooze

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
So we got fed at lunch today at work because it's been a motherfucker of a week, and they got pizza because...well it's pizza. They got pepperoni, supreme and vegetarian. The one time they got us pizza and actually got sausage, it was the first kind of pizza gone, and nobody has ever eaten the vegetarian pizza. As in there's been a couple times where some people get there late and it's the only kind left and they get doordash or something instead of eating free vegetarian pizza. Why would you keep buying shit you know people aren't going to eat?

KnightBrolaire

mass cultivator
Reaction score
So we got fed at lunch today at work because it's been a motherfucker of a week, and they got pizza because...well it's pizza. They got pepperoni, supreme and vegetarian. The one time they got us pizza and actually got sausage, it was the first kind of pizza gone, and nobody has ever eaten the vegetarian pizza. As in there's been a couple times where some people get there late and it's the only kind left and they get doordash or something instead of eating free vegetarian pizza. Why would you keep buying shit you know people aren't going to eat?
"to be inclusive"
there's a couple muslim girls in my unit that throw a shit fit about pork, so we don't ever get sausage or pepperoni :( true fwp when I can't even get a basic bitch pizza at work.

BornToLooze

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
"to be inclusive"
there's a couple muslim girls in my unit that throw a shit fit about pork, so we don't ever get sausage or pepperoni :( true fwp when I can't even get a basic bitch pizza at work.

No, because every other time we get fed it's meat. Steak, hamburgers, tacos, steak, and ham and turkey after Thanksgiving (also, that was the most questionable meal I had, and I've had shrimp quesadillas from a gas station before).

KnightBrolaire

mass cultivator
Reaction score
No, because every other time we get fed it's meat. Steak, hamburgers, tacos, steak, and ham and turkey after Thanksgiving (also, that was the most questionable meal I had, and I've had shrimp quesadillas from a gas station before).
weird.

yeah i wouldn't eat seafood, but banh mi and bbq from a gas station are fair game depending on location ime. best banh mi i ever had was in louisiana at a gas station lol

BornToLooze

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
weird.

yeah i wouldn't eat seafood, but banh mi and bbq from a gas station are fair game depending on location ime. best banh mi i ever had was in louisiana at a gas station lol

Sometimes the best food is the sketchiest food. Take tamales for example, the best tamales you'll ever have will be from an abuelita selling them out of a trunk that common sense says
tumblr_mdi0hlAo0l1rl5w52o1_1280-727559688.jpg

KnightBrolaire

mass cultivator
Reaction score
Sometimes the best food is the sketchiest food. Take tamales for example, the best tamales you'll ever have will be from an abuelita selling them out of a trunk that common sense says
nah View attachment 115159
facts. the sketchiest ethnic food is usually the best. If they speak decent english the food never tastes as good as when they don't.
also the less shit I recognize on the menu the better the food usually is.

BornToLooze

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
facts. the sketchiest ethnic food is usually the best. If they speak decent english the food never tastes as good as when they don't.
also the less shit I recognize on the menu the better the food usually is.

At first I started to get offended by that, but then I remembered how much shit my wife gives me about my drawl. I mean, I'm Texan, so Mexican food being ethnic is questionable. But the one time I brought left over Mexican food I made, they said that it was so good it was worth paying for.

KnightBrolaire

mass cultivator
Reaction score
At first I started to get offended by that, but then I remembered how much shit my wife gives me about my drawl. I mean, I'm Texan, so Mexican food being ethnic is questionable. But the one time I brought left over Mexican food I made, they said that it was so good it was worth paying for.
Hey I'm brown so I know what I'm talking about :lol:
The best compliment I ever got on my cooking was when a filipina nurse on my unit tried to bribe me for one of my recipes.

BornToLooze

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hey I'm brown so I know what I'm talking about :lol:
The best compliment I ever got on my cooking was when a filipina nurse on my unit tried to bribe me for one of my recipes.

Well, I've been awarded the title of honorary Mexican because of my cooking. :lol:

The best part was when one of them tried to talk shit in Spanish, because they though I was a no sabe. No entiendo, no understando, pinche mericon.

LiveOVErdrive

CNC hack
Reaction score
Dude I'm vegetarian and I hate vegetarian pizza. Just get cheese pizza. Nobody hates cheese pizza.

But they never do. They always have to order a pizza with a damned salad in top of it that gets all soggy from the moisture of the vegetables.

BornToLooze

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
So I was talking to my mom and she brought up how the world is going to shit and her political party will fix everything. Apparently me saying if more people looked up to Marvin Heemeyer instead of the cunts from Columbine the world would be a better place ruined the conversation.

KnightBrolaire

mass cultivator
Reaction score
The most first world of problems, deciding where I want to go for my next hiking trip. Kind of thinking of doing a section of the Smokies, or going up to Maine/Vermont. I haven't really decided yet. I really loved hiking out west in WA/OR/Norcal, and in CO/ID but I think I want to explore more of the east coast. I've only really hiked a small section of the Poconos out that way. Probably not doing the trip til next summer but it never hurts to start planning now.

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Won't spoil anything before tomorrow, although I gave a hint in the other thread, I'll add to it in this one: Early 00s, Made in Japan shredder
teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2-set-photos-reveal-s_75pn.1280.jpg

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I mean, I was planning on making a Shredder pun in the title, so yeah?

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Contributor
Reaction score
Movies on streamers....

Holy shit in a top hat, Liam Neeson got his groove on. Buckethead like output.

Everything I see a Statham title I repeat it in my best Statham. PAKA... TRANSPOTA.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen a couple movies in theaters and decided to see SMILE, and what the actual FUCK was with that crowd? A family was in front of me and just thought they could make it their own personal MSTK3K. They fucking brought their own blankets with them!

The couple next to me brought a blanket to and the chick was doing something on her phone towards the end, so they're just doing that annoying ass couple whisper back and forth. Just shut the fuck up! Everyone!