The First World Problem Thread...Voice Your Struggle

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I used to drink tons of coffee, multiple pots a day all day long, sludge cups before evening kitchen shifts and all that. I ended up tapering it off naturally, now I have my 3 cups in the morning and if I drink anymore I feel jittery and all weird and cringy in the face/nose area. A lot of days I don't even make it to cup #3 because the weirdies start settling in.

Also if I drink coffee after noon I can't sleep.

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I used to drink tons of coffee, multiple pots a day all day long, sludge cups before evening kitchen shifts and all that. I ended up tapering it off naturally, now I have my 3 cups in the morning and if I drink anymore I feel jittery and all weird and cringy in the face/nose area. A lot of days I don't even make it to cup #3 because the weirdies start settling in.

Also if I drink coffee after noon I can't sleep.
if i worked a normal 40hr a week job i'd feel the same, but i've been on 60-80-100hrs.... a week for almost a year and 1/2 now almost straight through. 😵‍💫

I'm just too tired all the time to really get a huge kick from it lol

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Contributor
Reaction score
When will Bang or Monster just come out with Liquid Meth variety?

Note: Real meth is an ingredient.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
I feel ya. I actually felt happy when it was just 2,469€ yesterday. I just try not think about the covid time prices when it was like 1,2€. :lol:

Yup... I think the lowest price I saw was 1.39€/l though. And heating oil? It was at 0.70€/l during the lockdowns, now it's around 2€ as well... I wish I'd taken some small loan and filled up my 3000l tank back then... Thankfully I have the option to use electrical heating instead, so now I'm doing that at least until it starts to get cold again.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Bought a vaporizer for dry herb, since the disposable cartridge pen I got kind of sucks, and for 2x the cost of that, I have the equipment I can for whatever bud is available at the local dispensaries; estimated deliver date is July 12th, and the first place I looked at was half of that but couldn't deliver to MA.

What a kick in the nards

KnightBrolaire

Grand Wiggle Wizard
Reaction score
I'm too cheap to run my A/C, but it's 90F/32C and smells like hot cow shit outside (don't live downwind of dairy farms kids).

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
I'm too cheap to run my A/C, but it's 90F/32C and smells like hot cow shit outside (don't live downwind of dairy farms kids).

A/C is the best thing ever. Not being used to any kind of heat and then the temperatures suddenly going to around 34°C / 93°F with absolutely 0 wind was just brutal... but then I've set the A/C to keep the inside temp at 25°C/77°F and it feels the same as entering a supermarket on a hot day.

It's weird how the same temperature can feel different at different times though. In the winter I always set the machines to heat to 20°C/68°F, and whenever it goes above that I can't sleep because it's too hot :lol: And now it's at 25°C/77°F and it actually feels cold.

Adieu

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
When will Bang or Monster just come out with Liquid Meth variety?

Note: Real meth is an ingredient.

Just fyi, ain't nothing (except the law) keeping you from diy-ing the concoction

It's water-soluble and orally bioavailable

PS caution: HIGHLY orally bioavailable

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Contributor
Reaction score
Just fyi, ain't nothing (except the law) keeping you from diy-ing the concoction

It's water-soluble and orally bioavailable

PS caution: HIGHLY orally bioavailable

Fine, next stop, Shark Tank or maybe the WalMart parking lot.

KnightBrolaire

Grand Wiggle Wizard
Reaction score
All these drinks with "electrolytes" have fuck all in terms of electrolytes. Like some of these are laughable, with 80mg potassium a can. Even stuff like Drip Drop or Liquid IV pales compared to making your own ORS. The only decent off the shelf shit is bodyarmor lyte or coconut water.

LiveOVErdrive

CNC hack
Reaction score
All these drinks with "electrolytes" have fuck all in terms of electrolytes. Like some of these are laughable, with 80mg potassium a can. Even stuff like Drip Drop or Liquid IV pales compared to making your own ORS. The only decent off the shelf shit is bodyarmor lyte or coconut water.
What about gatorade/powerade/pedialyte/that-powdered-stuff-they-sell-to-runners?

KnightBrolaire

Grand Wiggle Wizard
Reaction score
What about gatorade/powerade/pedialyte/that-powdered-stuff-they-sell-to-runners?
gatorade/powerade are awful for actual rehydration. Pedialyte is decent but pretty expensive for what it is. I can whip up multiple gallons of ORS for 20$ worth of KCL and trisodium citrate/table salt.
There are actually good formulations out there like TriOral (which is just a commercial version of the WHO ORS formula I follow) though.

Last edited:

jaxadam

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Fine, next stop, Shark Tank or maybe the WalMart parking lot.

Just bought a case of Methade from Seabeast in the Walmart parking lot

Now he’s all out of merch cause he runs his market hot

This ain’t your daddy’s Four Loko or your grandma’s Sparks

This shit’ll have you on TV swimming with the Sharks

Kevin “Mr Wonderful” says it ain’t the real deal

But I’ll take his 3 dollar offer so I can get a Happy Meal

Check please…