The Dirty, Angry, Crusty Thread.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Recently downloaded Plebeian Grandstand's album 'Lowgazers' off of Throatruiner's website. Finally sitting down and listening to it. Holy shit, is it good. Perfect blend of chaos and heaviness. And the tone is fantastic.

And for those unaware, Throatruiner has a ton of free downloads up on their website for similar bands that they do distro for. I've found some gems on there.

blaaargh

Git Fuuuuuuuuuuucked
Reaction score

yo thedowngoing is craaaaazy. my first show with my old grind band was opening for them and water torture, shit was nuts.their drummer was wearing a deltron 3030 shirt. cool hygiene picked them up, they sign a lot of awesome local grindy stuff, like snake baptist, another band that played on that show. really chaotic mathy shit, they're super intense
HYG013: SNAKE BAPTIST - DOUBLESPEAKEASY CS | Hygiene Records

gunch

Riff Chugman
Reaction score
Plebian Grandstand is fvcking nasty to the max, I love it. I don't usually go for overly shocky/edgy videos but that held my attention fairly well

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
This was on thepiratebay's homepage today. Not the best stuff I've ever heard, but still pretty surprising to come across there, and seems relevant to this thread.

broj15

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Me And Him Call it Us. Danza-esque riffs, power violence, and harsh noise. what more could you need?

Mwoit

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Sectioned's new EP I think qualifies for some mad grind ala TDTDE.

a2216543223_10.jpg

SHDDRSCTND Split | Sectioned

travis bickle

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Great thread fellas! here's some brand new shit ive been working on, The Sheltering Sky. We recently just wrapped up recording 9 songs with Jay Newman (Serpentine Path / ex - Unearthly Trance) at the helm, which was subsequently mastered by the mighty Brad Boatright at AUDIOSIEGE.

here are 2 tracks from this session. the material is not nice, and quite pissed off. hahaha. enjoy!!!

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/redbullassault/sets/the-sheltering-sky-that-which-obstructs-the-light-audiosiege-master[/SC]