The Car Thread

codycarter

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet

2015 Mustang

ford-2015-mustang-cd2-625x625.jpg

It's going to be sold world wide next year :hbang:

Should come in a 2.3 Litre Ecoboost engine, V6 and V8. Also talk of a Mach 1 model too.

I like it though I do prefer the bigger muscular look of the current GT500.

Only 4 more days til the official release!
I am a HUGE Ford and Mustang fanboy and absolutely love the new gen

KJGaruda

Likes a good riff
Reaction score
Anyone else seen this?

I don't normally fall for Corvettes, but.. Jesus :bowdown:

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Got a friend in town, she's a photographer. I need to buy myself a real camera after seeing the quality of her photos. And this is a jpg at that, so not quite as great as the original; but still incredible, in my opinion.

w97t.jpg

musikizlife

TCM Softhands
Reaction score
The best thing about the Devil16 is a video at the car show where one of the guys is polishing the car and accidentally pushes the aero on the nose and it moves. Pretty embarrassing, even for a concept. It'll never be.

I'm so happy i'm not the only person that's seen that, but of course it's you thats seen it haha.

Here's a pretty cool shot of my child taken by a friend with her film camera.

1264985_10151860112725791_424498016_o_zps6181eaee.jpg

ddtonfire

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I used to have a VR6 Jetta! It was a fun car to drive and had just a bit of power if you really needed it.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Thats one sweet charger Joose!!

Thanks dude! I'm hoping to have a nice Winter vehicle by next Winter; that way I can spend the Winter working on the Charger. I want to put new seats up front, as mine have a small tear on each, bolstering on the driver seat feels like the previous owner was a bit... large (only noticeable in corners); and the green stitching is very faded. Same situation with the steering wheel. Biggest things will be getting all new decals, spoiler and a new engine. I'd really like to have one of the newer 5.7's or upgrade to a 6.1 from the SRT8.

Edit: Another nice shot she got.
suwm.jpg

_RH_

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
When you're cheap and have nasty clearcoat on a color you don't really like anyway...

Before
CAM00944.jpg

After
CAM00987.jpg

codycarter

Reaction score
I'm seriously not expecting anyone on thks forum to know, but I might as well ask. Does anyone know how to get a Ford Falcon Ute here in the states?

Muzakman

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I had the same reaction when the M6 came out. The M4 looks great- way better than the M3s, imo.

Along with the Bmw M3 E46 CSL, the E92 with M-Sport, this is the finest piece of wheels ever to set its foot in my imagination. Mother of GOD it's pretty! Anyone wanna chip in? I think I'll start a kickstarter account. "Help Muzakman Get His Dream Car". I want that car..

Nobody happen to check out BMW's i8? Old news by now but still pretty cool!
pp2.jpg

troyguitar

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm seriously not expecting anyone on thks forum to know, but I might as well ask. Does anyone know how to get a Ford Falcon Ute here in the states?

If the Falcon is to the Mustang what the Commodore is to the Camaro, then here's the only way to do it: Buy a Mustang, then buy a Falcon from down under, ship it over here and swap everything from the Falcon onto the Mustang keeping only the frame+VIN so you can register it in the USA.

HoKrll

Reaction score
Falcon is a big 4 door. And a Ute as well, so stretched platform.
From all the people trying to get Skylines to the US, it seems quite the task.
Usually to get them registered you can register them as a kit car.
Depends on your state.

I would've liked to import an Australian 1970 Falcon, the ones from Mad Max.

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
Helped my dad get this sweet piece of ass running again over Thanksgiving. It will be mine someday when he's too old and decrepit to deal with the lack of amenities and track prepped suspension :wub:

oKLA9zK.jpg

DJ0bdSO.jpg

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
So I find it crazy, and awesome, how many other Charger Daytonas are around Denver. More specifically, my little town of Henderson. There's another Sub Lime (1500 US spec), a Hemi Orange (1650), a Stone White (400), a TorRed (2000) and a Go ManGo (4000).

Funny how that happens. I attached a photo of the Stone White I saw. That one gets me the most, only 400 of them.... and one is here?? Love it. Even though I prefer the '06/'07 side decals.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    691.9 KB · Views: 27