The Bunn

Discussion in 'Extended Range Guitars' started by AC.Lin, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Albake21

Albake21 "Just get a used Ibanez Prestige."

I personally really like it, but I'm only looking for a 27/28" scale. 30" is just too damn big for me lol.

2. KnightBrolaire

KnightBrolaire thy fart is murder

can't go wrong with any of the other options mentioned in this thread then. I'm pretty partial to my mushok and agiles, but if you're looking for a higher quality option I'd say do a warmoth build.

3. Albake21

Albake21 "Just get a used Ibanez Prestige."

I want to try a Warmoth build really badly, but what always kept me from doing that are their awful headstocks. They are mostly traditional and the ones that are "metal" looking just look like a 15 year old kid created them. Lol I guess I'm just really picky.

4. AC.Lin

AC.Lin Poopy-di scoop & Scoop-diddy-whoop

Nah, i think exactly the same.

Albake21 likes this.
  5. JEngelking

JEngelking Gravity is Shifting!

That's fair, although personally I love how unassuming looking they are while still being able to bust out some good metal tones, plus the P90s are :metal:

Oh man, don't tempt me, there's even a gray flame top P90 demo model on Sweetwater for dangerously cheap. :lol:

Agreed, I wanted to order a neck for an Ibanez project I'm working on but I feel like all their headstocks will just look wrong, because they're similar but not quiiiite there. Like an uncanny valley type of thing but with guitar headstocks haha.

Albake21 likes this.